Parting out 94 Eddie Bauer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting out 94 Eddie Bauer

My truck is now officially dead. Tried to fix the tranny problem with a new TC, didn't work. So now it's time to call it a goner and part it out.

The truck doesn't engage in gear, and the transmission makes a nasty whirring/grinding noise. Thought it was the Torque Converter, replaced it, it wasn't the problem.

The truck has around 240k on it, and is fairly solid otherwise. Has normal rocker and wheel well rust, but the undercarriage is solid.

Truck is now being sold as one piece only. If you are interested please send a PM. It is not drivable but can definitely be towed. Would prefer to have it picked up, but I can haul it very short distances as well if needed.

Attachments

• 100_0613 (Medium).JPG
    100_0613 (Medium).JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 1,113
  • 100_0614 (Medium).JPG
    100_0614 (Medium).JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 1,134
  • 100_0615 (Medium).JPG
    100_0615 (Medium).JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 1,089
  • 100_0623 (Medium).JPG
    100_0623 (Medium).JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,130

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How much for the windshield, power steering pump, pump pulley, power steering gear?
Shipping to 80526

How much for the running boards and all brackets and bolts?

How much for the running boards and all brackets and bolts?

$20 plus whatever shipping ends up being, but I'll warn you, the running boards show their age, and the brackets are going to be pretty rusted up. For that reason too I'm not sure I would be able to save all the bolts. I can get some better pictures of everything if you want me to.

How much for the rear drive shaft?

Did the rear hatch wiper motor work on it? If so and you would like to pull it, how much?

How much for the rear drive shaft?

I'll take $30 plus shipping for the drive shaft, it has greasable u-joints with around 15-20k on them.

Did the rear hatch wiper motor work on it? If so and you would like to pull it, how much?

Yes it works. $15 plus shipping for it.

How much for the shift motor shipped to 22802, if ya wanna separate it?

What do you need for the front coil springs shipped to 58503?

Mass Air flow sensor to 01056?

What do you need for the front coil springs shipped to 58503?

As stated in the first post, I can't remove anything that prevents the vehicle from being rollable. Granted it might be without springs, but I'm not really sure. Unless you have an idea on how to keep it movable without, I can't sell them to you.

Mass Air flow sensor to 01056?

Do you want just the sensor or the housing as well? I'll give it to you with the housing for $35 shipped.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just need the sensor. Yards here want $40, was hoping for less

Back