PDF Tranny Manuals | Page 15 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PDF Tranny Manuals

Hi there,
would it be possible if someone could send me the pdf for the AW55-50SN Manual??
You would be doing me a really huge favor

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

elusive pdf

Trying to get the pdf of

C3 / A4LD Transmissions - Ford C3 (3 Speed) A4LD (4 Speed)
4R44E thru 5R55E Transmissions - 4R44E(2.3, 3.0L), 5R44E(2.3, 3.0L), 4R55E (4.0L), 5R55E (4.0L)
5R55N/S/W Transmissions - Ford 5R55N, 5R55S, 5R55W

signed up for https://members.filestream.me/ to get your magnet. tried 2 so far and the place just says loading but bytes stay 0

email ed@2badbots.com

EDIT
I am trying to find a way to hang a A4LD or 5R55 behind a 1966 200 I6 it has big and little bell bolt patterns. I would like the extra speeds, overdrive, and lockup converter. I am a bit confused about what bell housing will bolt to my block and one of the newer 4 or 5 speeds. A unelectric/computer free transmission is best but I will ECM if I have too.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Hi BrooklynBay, I must first congratulate you for the great support that you have given us in this thread. Really thank you very much.

Second, I would be very grateful to you, If you could send me to my email some manuals that I am interested. Manuals as 200r4, AOD/AODE, C4/C6, TH350 and TH400.

I've been trying to download them from the "magnet" files, but downloading is maintained at 0.0% since yesterday

My email is: rodolfo_chang@hotmail.com

thank you very much

Thanks BrooklynBay, I really appreciate that...

BrooklynBay, I got 2 pdf´s files of AODE transmission, and both files works well

BrooklynNay...Lol...never mind...All the files works well...

You´re the best!!

Just came across this thread. All I can say is WOW, you guys rock.
Would it be possible if someone could send me a link to or the pdf for the 5R55s rebuild Manual??
email: crater@netins.net

THANK YOU

I received a total of 4 emails. Browsing through I think I got it all.

And I can't thank you enough for these.

Funny, I just had a shop foreman, use to be a Ford Trans Tech tell me that I installed the filter wrong or I didn't get it installed correctly is why I lost O/D.

These manuals will prove invaluable.

Thanks again
Matt

Thanks for letting me know that you received them. I had to keep the attachment size under 12 MB for them to go through. Several emails came back as undeliverable until I figured out your email's size limit. Each service provider has a different maximum limit.

I encounter some problems with gear shifting on a Freelander 2004 - automatic gearbox code JF506E.
I came across this site looking for a service / repair manual for the mentioned gearbox.
Does any of you have ATSG - JF506E manual and wants to share it?

Hi mate and thanks for the very fast reply.
Should I post the email address here or I should send it on PM?

anyone got the full service manual for the 4r55e/5r55e I need todo a rebuild

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back