PDF Tranny Manuals | Page 16 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

PDF Tranny Manuals

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi, I'm new here and need help, anyone got the full service manual for the Ford AOD, I need to do a rebuild, my email adress is jabkoV8@seznam.cz

Welcome to this forum! A few PDFs were sent to your email.

Something is wrong, I can't find any email with PDF manuals, I have only two emails from this forum, one is "Welcome email" and second is notice on new reply to this thread

So I don't know, how big are the PDF files???

I have no limit on size of files, 20MB looks be OK, so can you send to me only 1/2 of files or give me your email adress and I can try post some file to you.

Thanks

Yes sir and both emails comes with all files, Thank you very much. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hosting Files

BrooklynBay, if you know of a good way to get all of the files to me; I will host them on my home server and seed them for the community. Feel free to PM me or email me at tyler.roberts.tsr@me.com

Welcome to this forum! All of the files are large, and I have to divide them when I send them to somebody in an email since most email systems can't handle large files. Do you need something specific?

I need the Allison AT 545. How big is the full collection? If you're willing, I would love to have everything. I could probably setup a cloud server to upload them to so that I can download them, or setup a .torrent file to handle it.

How about the TH250C?

6 PDFs are attached to this email.

Attachments

• A4LD.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 208
  • A4LD & Duraspark conversion theory..pdf
    519.3 KB · Views: 806
  • A4LD complete..pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 626
  • A4LD Parts Catalog..pdf
    4.9 MB · Views: 277
  • A4LD servo bore repair information..pdf