• Register Today It's free!

Peoria Trails

1TFROT

Reaction score
City, State
south suburbs (Chitown)
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 ZR2
I thought there was a thread about trails in Peoria, Il. a while back. could someone please tell me if they're any good, and if so, give me directions to get there. I have a cousin in that area so I would like to visit him and wheel at the same time. TIA!
:cool:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yeah...they're fun....just to play in some slippery goo though...not real extreme...and they are in Pekin...anytime you wanna go, give me a holler..ill go too....

later,
RIff

cool

thanks Riff. check your PM. :D

uh.....never got a PM....but would be interested in muddin it on sun....any takers?

hmmm

I sent you one, oh well.

I'll definately let you know when we want to go. this sunday is a possibility, but not sure yet. I'll email you either way. or if you like, you can email me with the details. sounds like fun! :cool:

p.s. would my cousin's stock Durango be ok in there? he has the 31's, but also those darn running boards :rolleyes:

well..i was slightly incapacitated on sunday....my ENTIRE BODY was sore from jet skiing all day saturday...hehe...anyhoo....you gonna be around this weekend?

this sunday I'm free (so far) to do some wheelin. do you still plan on going to Pekin? let me know, maybe I can get a couple of trucks to go. how would my cousins stock Durango do in there?

:)

it would be ok...its nothing really difficult down there...its just a chance to beat on our trucks and get a little dirty....

Is that all the wheeling in the Peoria area? I'll be attending Bradley University starting this fall and have been wondering what kind of wheeling was availible. I know Attica isn't to far off but its a little much for a day of wheeling.

???

Originally posted by riffman
it would be ok...its nothing really difficult down there...its just a chance to beat on our trucks and get a little dirty....

is it worth a 2 hour drive or should we just say forget it. Peoria and the badlands are the same driving distance for me. get my point?! :D

I just want to make sure it's worth coming down for, that's all. :cool:

ooooohhhh..i see...for some reason i thought you were in peoria or pekin....in that case...nah..it prolly isn't worth it...id say hold off for an attica run...much more worth it...

and yeah, cougar, it is the only place really near peoria that i know of...

Riff is always looking to get his truck dirty and he usually isn't happy just getting the outside dirty...he has to roll it in the mud....
but I suppose that if you are going to do something you might as well do it right... heh riff?

:D

Hey Riff

you got mail! ;)

I talked to another friend who has been down there before and he seems to remember that most of that area is off limits. last time he was there someone got arrested. it was a few years ago, but still. I think we're gong to do the badlands instead. hope that doesn't wreck any plans that you had. you're more than welcome to join us if you like. let me know. later :bounce:

:smoke:

Back