Pics of 20" Chrome Bullet style rims on a Gen II? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pics of 20" Chrome Bullet style rims on a Gen II?

pbeelien

Reaction score
City, State
Angus, ON
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer Platinum
I'm looking to get 20" chrome Bullet/Crager style rims running 265/50/20 rubber on my Gen II Limited. Has anyone done this yet? can you share any pictures? I'd love to see how they would look mounted before I take the plunge.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

like this?

ke-bullet-style-rims-form-my-ssr-oe_180_ch_2_stock.jpg

If so, yea I have something similar. except they are 18in on a XLT. but close nonetheless, let me know.

Sure, that would be great ... I'll look forward to some pics!

photoshoped out the background quickly, hope you don't mind.

s6tb2p.jpg

dwt7xv.jpg

206ov1c.jpg

1z50n6d.jpg

Its running on 18 inch mustang wheels, and 255/60 R18 Pirelli Scorpion ATR's

If you want anything else, let me know. :thumbsup:

I think they look really nice. I saw someone here on the boards that had actual mustang wheels on their normal explorer (not a sport trac) and I feel in love with them. Funny enough; the wheels that you linked too, are actually the same things that are in my pictures, except I call them mustang wheels since Tire Rack (who I will most likely never buy from again, terrible terrible terrible customer service) only had the 18s listed under mustangs. I would've gone 20in but the tires I wanted weren't in the size that i needed at 20 in, so I stuck with 18 (which was one inch bigger than stock)

They really are great wheels, and I've gotten a good deal of compliments on them.

Actually, if you look closely, the American Racing wheels I linked too have the lug nuts recessed, and the spokes are curved inwards. I actually had your wheels on my '05 Mustang GT which I sold recently, but I still love the look ... so I guess I'm working on building a Must Trac!

Whoops, lol, couldn't tell from the small picture. I agree though, Must Trac for the win! I think that the wheels are the best looking next to adrenalin wheels (I really like the looks of them) but to buy those new from a dealer would be absolute murder with the price they most likely have on them.

somebody on here has done this and in my opinion it didn't look right. It's the same guy that later got the 22in flex wheels.

I had my brother photoshop some wheels for me. The black bullits w/ the polished lip definitely were one of the better looking wheels as for as 18's go. There's also several wheels on ebay in that size that looked pretty good. Several of the TSW wheels look good if you wanna drop $1k+ on wheels, and then probably tires. I'm not sure how well a 9" wide rim would fit in the stock tires.

Back