• Register Today It's free!

Pics of ex's

91explorer1009

Reaction score
City, State
NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 sport
Anyone have a first gen. sport with a 3 inch body lift and 31 or 32 inch tires?? I know you guys are out there, could you post a pic of your truck so I can get an idea??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bump? i know your out there

Check my gallery should be some pics of my Blue Ex

heres mine

Sorry for crappy pic, i dont know where all my good pics went, il lhave to see if i can fidn it later

Attachments

• eliteregistry5.jpg
    eliteregistry5.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 330

what is the backspacing on your rims xplorerkid? also, that is just a 3 inch bl with 31's, it looks higher and the tires look bigger than that

Here is my Ex pic from last trail run
9485After-med.jpg

91explorer1009 said:
what is the backspacing on your rims xplorerkid? also, that is just a 3 inch bl with 31's, it looks higher and the tires look bigger than that

Unsure of the backspacing, i can check tommorow, but yea that jsut a 3" body and yes those are only 31"s

alaskin jack, thanks for the pics, that truck is this one right....93 Explorer Sport 2" Skyjacker Susp lift, w/AAL & Warrior Shackles, 32x11.50 Mud Kings, 2" BL

i just want a 3 inch bl for now with 31' i would love to have 32s but fear if i dont re gear with 3.73 ls i will lose gas mileage and power

did u have to do a lot of trimming, is there a lot of rubbing?? nice truck tho, real nice

Hey AlaskanJack, it looks like that red toyota rammed in the back of u and bent up your bumper :p

91explorer1009 said:
alaskin jack, thanks for the pics, that truck is this one right....93 Explorer Sport 2" Skyjacker Susp lift, w/AAL & Warrior Shackles, 32x11.50 Mud Kings, 2" BL

i just want a 3 inch bl for now with 31' i would love to have 32s but fear if i dont re gear with 3.73 ls i will lose gas mileage and power

did u have to do a lot of trimming, is there a lot of rubbing?? nice truck tho, real nice

I have done no trimming at all. I have 3.27 gears and manual tranny and I have to really feather the clutch. I have a set of 3.73's to go in, but I think I will go with 4.56's instead.

Oh and that rear damage was from my rear tire coming off on the highway. That red truck almost rolled into me when parked when the kid knocked the shifter into nuetral.

I have 93 sport with a 3''bl i was able to fit 32 9.50 15 tsl swampers on 15x8 rims. When i turn really sharp it rubs a little but not to bad.I will try to get use of a digital camara and post a pick. :thumbsup:

fido said:
I have 93 sport with a 3''bl i was able to fit 32 9.50 15 tsl swampers on 15x8 rims. When i turn really sharp it rubs a little but not to bad.I will try to get use of a digital camara and post a pick. :thumbsup:

Where in So Oregon are you from?? I grew up in Medford. Anyways post up a pic. sounds like you could use a slight bit of offset on the rims.

I,ve got 32x11.50's on stock wheels, no lift, rub on the plastic in front at lock and inner and upper rear wells when stuffed. Funny AKJack I grew up in Ashland.

Attachments

• 000_0372.JPG
    000_0372.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 243
  • 000_0380.JPG
    000_0380.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 233

Racerx70 said:
Funny AKJack I grew up in Ashland.

hahaha isn't that strange!!!

Back