Pismo Dunes Camp and Mob. May 20th '05. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pismo Dunes Camp and Mob. May 20th '05.

clarkkent

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
san luis obispo, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
McNeil Mountaineer
Hey whatsup guys? The guys from GenerationEdge Forum are having a meet on may20th, and since i'm pretty cool with those guys, i thought we should show those ranger guys a thing or two with our explorers. Anybody down for a camping trip on the beach?

Where. Pismo Beach, CA (central california)
http://generation-edge.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=19819&whichpage=1
the link to gen-edge fourm

I also just invited some guys from www.xterraownersclub.com, xterra vs xplorer?

details. Camping, huge huge bonfire, drinking, bullsh*ting, bbq, driving on the beach, crazy dune jumping, sandboarding, and fun time out in the dunes. and the next day we can get our trucks washed by some hott sororiety girls??

Attending: DezertRangers.com members, and GeneratonEdge members. Explorerforum.com members, xterraownersclub.com members
from here:

Clarkkent
psymon
Bobbylocs
Ranger Al

for details, PM me or call me. Arvin (805) 235-4642

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

day pass is 5$ and a camping pass is 10$

we'll also be trying to get some footage for our offroad video.

c'mon guys!

Count me in..... so is this going to be a whole weekend thing?

it depends on how many people we have on saturday night. if we get alot of people yes. I will be there from friday to saturday night.

and hopefully i will be there with my truck semi-done and with a supercharger to sport!

ok, I will be there, are we trying to keep it ford only or can i bring some people with other things (tacos)?

i dont wanna just keep it ford only. Other makes and models would be nice, the more trucks the better.

*bump!

c'mon guys, there's like ten generation Edge guys going. We have to represent the Explorerforum.

I'll be trying to make it out their....

Nice. I just got a bunch of people from the automotive industry here in town to come with they're trucks too.

if i can get a few friends to drive up with me ill go, its a hell of a drive from san diego tho! sounds like fun because its pretty much too hot for the dezerts now

yeh alot of the dezert guys are coming up. its gonna be a blast man.

oh and did i mention, on the 14th, my friend's very hot asian sorority is having a carwash!? hehe i thought we could help out by bringing our dirty trucks to them...

it looks like they pushed it back to the 20th

I don't know about you and fires :p

new date may 20th

yeh i just went over to the guys house who started the gen-edge forum meet and he told me he pushed it to the 20th cause the original date of 13th was the weekend before finals.

so the new date is may 20th!!!!!

and oh yeh, stic-o, theres no trees here so we're a-okay!

did i mention hot sororiety girls are going to wash our cars on the 21st?

c'mon guys! sororiety girls in bikini's?!

Hummm.. it is been a while since I was in SLO, although spend lots to time at Avila and ripping through books at CalPoly. I'll go, if I finish transplanting my 2000 with new engine and clutch.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

u got like two and half weeks to finish! hope u make it out ranger al

Back