• Register Today It's free!

Posting pictures

BISHOPSEXPLORER

Reaction score
City, State
Hood River, Oregon
Year, Model & Trim Level
'06 XLT
I am having trouble trying to figure out how to post pictures to my profile of my explorer. Can someone help?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am having trouble trying to figure out how to post pictures to my profile of my explorer. Can someone help?

For your profile picture or just in general posting pics? If in general for posting pics, you need a remote site that can host them. If you dont have one you can join the Elite explorers and get the ability to host pictures on the site.

Well I would like to start with just a profile pic....Is there a way to do that without having the offisite or elite?

If you get a photobucket account, which is free by the way, you can post them here by just putting the link you get from Photobucket. Easy and you don't need Elite status to do so. Not saying you shouldn't donate to the site, because you will save tons through the knowledge of this site!:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

If you mean a pic under your name, thats only available to paying members

Alright thanks guys...maybe I will have some money one of these days for that. I don't see a group for wheelin in the northwest.

Welcome to this forum! An elite membership would allow you to upload pictures directly to this site. You could have a custom avatar, profile picture, large PM box, less ads to see, sell items, and support the site at the same time.

Welcome!

Back