• Register Today It's free!

Power window help.....

Tito_146

Reaction score
City, State
Coral Springs, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Eddie Bauer
I'm in the process of replacing the power window assembly. Everything is out but the tracks where the window itself its mounted. How do I removed the window from the tracks? I don't see any screws or tabs that I could take off...

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks a million BigRondo...... I read your link and I was done in 5 minutes. This is one of the best sites out there. And the people are all first class in my book. Thanks again.

Orlando

It is a great community! Glad you got it fixed. :salute:

This is absolutely THE best site out there. And the people are all first class in my book. Thanks again.

Orlando

Fixed that for you... :D

Fixed that for you... :D

I have to say, this is the best forums for Explorers, but my favorite forums are the Rausch Creek Off Road Park Forums. They can help you with all kinds of vehicles, plus you can sell and purchase vehicles and parts on there. Best part is you can organize trail rides and talk about the trails in the park. Sorry Explorer Forums, but you are not the best site in my book.

Now I have to defend the forum! :D (All in good fun)

I don't remember anyone telling someone here "sorry, we won't help you with that here" and have multiple competitive forums too.

You can buy and sell here as well. It's not free, but for $20/year it's available when you go Elite. That does two things- it supports the site since it isn't free to run, and it keeps the riff raff from selling parts or whatever that they never intend to ship once they are paid for them. It protects the buyer, and the seller.

The last point is- EF is worldwide. While I don't offroad, a lot of our members do- and they can arrange trail rides and talk about trails all over the world, not just in Pennsylvania. :)

But... The RC forum is a really nice setup, and heavily used!

I see in your sig line all of your mods- so I'll hazard a guess and say thanks for risking your life for the rest of us as a firefighter!!! :thumbsup:

I have to agree with Joe Dirt. This forum is for Explorers & Rangers and the like. The vision is a simple one. It is not designed to help with basic auto repair but is more specialized for Explorers, Rangers and the like. Having said that:

They can help you with all kinds of vehicles.

The other day I was reading a post in the Explorer Audio & Navigation Forum about someone wanting information on installing a radio in a 1953 Pontiac.

We have an Aerostar Forum, a Bronco II Forum, a Ranger Forum, a Street Trucks Forum.

We have an All Other Makes And Models Forum.

plus you can sell and purchase vehicles and parts on there.

Parts & Vehicles can be sold on the Auto & Truck Parts For Sale Forum with an Elite Membership. Let's face it, you will more than likely save the $20 membership fee on the first repair you do yourself.

We have A Misc Items For Sale. Where you can sell anything else.

We have a For Sale & Wanted UK Forum. Many of our members are from across the pond.

Best part is you can organize trail rides and talk about the trails in the park.

We have an Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion Forum.

We have an Explorer Clubs, And Land Issues Forum. Where several parts/regions of the country are represented.

We have an Exploring Everything Under The Sun Forum.

So you see dannym52fire, while I value your opinion, and would like to thank you for serving the community, like I stated earlier, I have to agree with Joe Dirt and quote him quasi quoting Tito_146 when I say This is absolutely THE best site out there. And the people are all first class in my book.

No hard feelings or ill-will. I am just pointing out the many different aspects of Explorer Forum. :salute:

Thank you for apppreciating me being a fire fighter. Don't get me wrong, the Explorer Forums are GREAT! I just prefer the Rausch Creek Forums because I go there often and I know a lot of the people on those forums in person. I really like both forums, but I prefer the RC forums because I know most of the people on there, and I have been with them much longer than with Explorer. But, I am more than sure that when I have a serious problem with my Explorer (if we have one) I will get a lot of help and fix the problem thanks to the guys on here. :thumbsup:

Glad to have you aboard! :salute:

Back