• Register Today It's free!

prerunner light bar

RajnCajun7

Reaction score
City, State
Shelton, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94
hey guys....i have a '94 X and am sorta (more like really new) to the available mods. I got a pair of hella 500s and wanted to get a grille/brush guard to mount them on. but, the stock fog lights block the what i would think are bumper brackets, and there's an air dam in the way.
so i thought it might be easier to get a prerunner light bar. i've done an extensive search in the forums, and i've checked out the fabtech, explorer pro comp, and james duff bars. but i really couldn't find a clear answer.
can anyone please tell me a good, prerunner light bar to get that i could possibly bolt to the bumper? i wish i could, but i don't know how to weld and my automotive expertise is only slowly increasing. basically, i really don't know any shops in my area that'll install these bars for me or even the lights till i learn how to do it myself. i know you'll guys probably laugh, but i kinda gotta lean on the pep boys service dept. to do the work even if they could.
so anyways, (sorry this is so long), does anyone know of a prerunner light bar for a '94 X that I can install myself without bending the bars or welding. any other suggestions would be great! thanks a lot guys...appreciate it!

I'm also looking for a good prerunner light bar for a 94 Explorer, and was wondering who makes a good one that's easy to install to stock bumper.

mine's actually a 93, I lied

Back