Pro Comp 13120 on a '99 & the correct center bolt? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pro Comp 13120 on a '99 & the correct center bolt?

ToddEdge

Reaction score
City, State
Memphis, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Explorer EB
Hey Everyone. I've been on this site for the last 12+ years but, not active in probably 10 years. I unfortunately lost my login details and now show up as a new user. I just purchased my son a '99 Explorer Eddie Bauer and have the infamous sagging rear. It looks like I've lost about 1.5" of height over the last 17 years and 119K miles. I've spent some time looking at the Warrior shackles vs. the Pro Com 13120 AAL and the AAL seems to be the longer term fix since I can only see the leafs sagging more and more.

I would like to order the AAL's but, read on here that they come with the incorrect center bolt. I've got 2 questions...

Will the Pro-Comp 13120 AAL work on a '99 and does anyone have the part number for the center pin bolts that will work with this application? I've seen this part number listed for '91-'97 but, don't see why it wouldn't work for a '99 as well. Lastly, how much lift should this AAL provide? I've seen 1.5" referenced but, just wanted to confirm with those that have done this install.

Thanks - Todd Edgerton

Back