ProComp 3x30'straps $20! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ProComp 3x30'straps $20!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I got a confirmation e-mail.. Mine should arrive by January 6th.. I think I can wait that long.. I guess they had a few 1000 too many orders placed.

taknitezX2 said:
dang. over a month. we should all get another dicount :thumbsup:
Whoops I meant December not January..

hmm, i didnt get my confirmation of shipment email (just one last week that said my order was being processed).. and i ordered mine right after ben

Just got my two today!

Anyone on the east coast is gonna get theres later.. I believe they are coming from California.

Where is mine?!?! 4WP is screwing me again! :(

Received mine yesterday (Dec. 3). Did NOT get an email notifying me of shippment.

Bronco638 said:
Received mine yesterday (Dec. 3). Did NOT get an email notifying me of shippment.

Same here. I didn't even get an e-mail back after I sent in an order inquery. But at least I got it. :)

I'm still waiting for mine.

UPS came by today, of course I wasn't there... I just love how they leave you a note saying they'll be there at the EXACT same time tomorrow. I've had them come 3 days in a row, the exact same time. I guess i'll just skip class and work and sit here and wait on them during the hours of 10:30-2

Or just sign the paper so they leave it at your door or go out to the UPS center and pick it up.

FYI, I ordered mine but forgot a digit on my credit card so it didn't go thru. I called them up and got the order straight. They charged me $29.99 the first time but when I called I got them for the $19.99. I would try and call them and order on the phone vs. online. I think you still can get the $19.99 price if you talk to them one on one.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Where is mine :fire: I will be calling tomorrow..

Back