ProComp 3x30'straps $20! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ProComp 3x30'straps $20!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

WOW, that's a good price! Where does it say you must purchase online, though...

who cares? its free shipping :p

i got mine for $20.98 total ... broke, but just cant pass that up. now i cant eat lunch for a week :banghead:

MSRP: $85, how can it be $20!? I think I may just order one. Never know when you'll have to pull a friend out of his driveway ;)

I tried ordering over the phone and they said there is a $10 handling fee..

Score!! Thanks Blee. $22.77 shipped to my door. Can't beat that.

Thanks Blee, Just ordered one for me, and one to replace the one i broek of my Bros along time ago...

Been wanting to get one of these but haven't had the extra money. For $20 can't pass that up, thanks Blee!

did they up the price for a 3X30? its now $30. Dangit. I still want to order one.

$30 is still a good deal? Right?

Damn them! Just paid 34$ Still a good price.

I know how you feel.. I bought one and was gonna buy one more then noticed the price went up.. Damn I should have bought more when it was on sale.. Hopefully 4 Wheel parts will put them on sale again or maybe a competitor.

Crap! The 3" x 20' is nw $45.09!!

I have the 3x30 and I love it. Some people have bagged on me sayin that you want a skinnier strap with more stretch, but I like the 30k capacity and have beaten that strap hard, still does the job. Good product. I think I payed $58+tax in the store a year or two ago...you guys got a good deal!!!

I bought two of the 2" straps for $18 each. They are on their way!

Anyone got theirs yet? Im still waiting..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

They had over 14,000 orders placed.. I have a feeling we should be getting them by the first of December..

Back