• Register Today It's free!

ProScan OBD2 Scantool question

config

Reaction score
City, State
Layton, UT
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 XLT
I don't know if this is the right forum for this but does anyone have the mailing address (or phone number) for Proscan or Gore Research http://www.myscantool.com/? I ordered their OBD2 Scantool over 3 weeks ago and have not received it and they are ignoring all my e-mails. I don't know where they are based out of. So now I'm out $177!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if you paid via payPal, there should have been a street address (and maybe a phone number) of the vendor.

A quote from NissanMurano.com about this scan tool:

The delay in shipping is expected. It took me a month to get mine but if you read his website carefully you will see that he has been taking pre-orders and the units just began to ship recently. If you read the tracking e-mail you will see that the tracking number is secured only as a "holder" for you position in que. That tracking will be a real tracking number once the item is placed in the couriers hands. A little confusing but you will get your unit.

Other posts on NissanMurano.com suggests that this vendor does not respond to E-mails very well - but eventually the customers did recieve their product.

IZwack said:
A quote from NissanMurano.com about this scan tool:

The delay in shipping is expected. It took me a month to get mine but if you read his website carefully you will see that he has been taking pre-orders and the units just began to ship recently. If you read the tracking e-mail you will see that the tracking number is secured only as a "holder" for you position in que. That tracking will be a real tracking number once the item is placed in the couriers hands. A little confusing but you will get your unit.

Other posts on NissanMurano.com suggests that this vendor does not respond to E-mails very well - but eventually the customers did recieve their product.
I received a real tracking number which said the item was sent out on 4 Oct but does not indicate an expected delivery date. I simply don't like the fact that they have not answered any of my numerous e-mails. This is not the customer service I would expect from any company no matter how small or large. It doesn't help the fact that I actually need the tool to troubleshoot a possibly defective cat-converter or o2 sensor for the past month. In my opinion it's unacceptable.

In my opinion it's unacceptable.
I agree with you.

And it has been two weeks since 4 Oct so I dunno, perhaps it will arrive via bicycle ;)

Back