Pulling cops out of mud with the X (PIC) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pulling cops out of mud with the X (PIC)

sapogmxr

!!Drink Beer in Jersey!!
Reaction score
City, State
Edison, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Explorer XLT
Hey guys. Got a good story for ya. Im a cop over were i live and two of my buddys were on the road tonight. They were dispatched to go to a call and wound up getting stuck in about 1ft of mud. It was about 2am when this happened. They knew i had a tow strap in my truck so they decided to wake me up out of my sleep and ask me if i could do them a big favor. I head over there confident that i will pull them outa there. I travel through a path to find them. When i do i take one look at the car and say HOLLY SHI*. The squad car was up to its doors in mud. I hada crawl on my belly to get the thing strapped up. I got full of mud!! I strapped her up and layed on the gas. Their was mud flying all over the place. Wish i had a video camera. During this there is a security guard hanging out with us. He was very impressed with the truck. Said it sounded like a monster... I have to say with out my BFs their is no way i would have been able to get outta that mud. I highly recomend them. To sum it all up so i can go to bed, The squad car is outta the mud, My truck and I are both covered in it, And I got a free dinner for my girl and I. The pics a little hard to see. Enjoy....Good Night...:)
22788423.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

without reading and of the text i figured that they came to ***** at you and yoru friends and ended up needing help then i read it. good deal free dinner lol. nice pic too:)

damm there really is the internet police
big brother certianly is watching

God job! Why were they in the mud area in the first place?

crankcase: their was an alarm going off at some new housing complex construction site, and the road to get to it has yet to be paved. Its been raining alot over here so the dirt road is now mud....

i met a few cops when i was in the states they certainly were very proffessional and polite to me got a speeding ticket coming back from chicago getting a ******** while i was driving guess i just wasnt paying attention to the speedo

i met a few cops when i was in the states they certainly were very proffessional and polite to me got a speeding ticket coming back from chicago getting a ******** while i was driving guess i just wasnt paying attention to the speedo

why don't you tell us what really happenned. :D j/k.

Originally posted by matey

Yeah...tell us what really happened. :p j/k

no thats it. another time i got pulled over drunk and i said to the cop ahh man i nearly made it i only live another block he had a look at my licence and said well just be careful then

i got loads of storys of me travelling the states in a 69 mustang got loads of photos too but they would have to be converted

nice work:D

Hey, since your a jersey cop, could we maybe get a little insight on a bogus careless driving ticket?
Dead Link Removed

Back