• Register Today It's free!

questions about starting a club

skoobydoobiedew

Reaction score
City, State
St. Paul, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 EB
I've been talking to a few fellow explorer owners on the site and we've got a small group together. We plan to do some 4-wheeling. My question is... how should we go about forming our own club? What would be some organizations to get involved with? The thing is, they're aren't any clubs around here for us guys. There is a Jeep club or two but thats all. I'm an avid outdoorsman and love to fish, camp, etc. and I'm totally into trail preservation and such. I love mother nature just as much as the next. This is why I wan't to go about this the right way. I don't want to just trespass on other's land. If anyone has some advise on going about this it would be greatly appreciated! BTW: I plan to have *SERIOUS EXPLORATIONS* plastered on whatever we do :D ;)

Thanks!

-Joe

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Start with maybe UFWDA they might be able to point you in the right direction. Blue ribbion might as well. I just wheel with friends. I have a decent group I will with now (most of them except this guy named dave who never brings his truck anymore) so I havent even bothered to look much into the club thing.

RockRanger said:
I have a decent group I wheel with now (most of them except this guy named dave who never brings his truck anymore) so I havent even bothered to look much into the club thing.
OOoooohhh... :D Poor Dave and his truck.

Back