Randy's '97XLT SOHC before & after | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Randy's '97XLT SOHC before & after

So here is my new explorer...

I bought it totalled the day after Christmas. I wish I had some pics of it before it was fixed, but I didn't get the chance to take any. It was hit on the drivers side front end pretty hard. I finally got it on March 15th, but had to take it back to the shop cause the front driveshaft was bent.

here it is stock....well, I put the yakima racks on there...but that was the only change up to this point
Dead Link Removed

then came the K&N...
Dead Link Removed

next came the tt/shackles, safari bar, and bf goodrich 31's....
Dead Link Removed

and here it is completed with piaa lights, carbon fiber graphics, and everything above (this will probably be my icon once I go elite here in a few days...)
Dead Link Removed

and a couple more pics while it was clean...
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

and I really love this pic...
Dead Link Removed

Plans for the next couple of weeks:
removing the running boards
possibly a rear locker

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

anyone else interested in some of the graphics? email me or reply....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

im interested. do youhave more pics of em up close

Ryan

Randy, are you still able to get these stickers? If so, i would like the same sticker you have but a little smaller in the carbon fiber. Just tell me how much and i will get you the money. And one more question Randy. Cant you give me the part # to your yakima rack. I cant find jack doody on those things. Thanks in advance.

i can still the the decals in any color, but my vinyl guy is out of carbon fiber and he's not sure when he's going to be buying more.

i'll look around for the part numbers on the rack...i don't have the boxes anymore, but maybe i'll find something.

Can you send me the graphic so i can give it to a vinyl place here and see if they can make the stickers for me? I can pay you for a copy if you would like. Thanks.

hey randy what are the measurements on the letters of the sticker. length and width of the explorer and length and width of the X. Thanks man. Much appreciated.

Back