Raptor front grill. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Raptor front grill.

I know it's been forever but I too would love one of these

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Im still working that out. I need to figure out how to make and curves for production. Im also thinking about making a kit and let the fabricators here build it. I would just supply the cut pieces. Would anyone be interesting in that?

Any progress information? Recently tore up my front end and would be interested in this for replacement.

I would totally buy one of these for my X in a heartbeat!! What would we be looking at cost wise?

I'm interest as well color and all

Count me among those who would love to see variations of this make it to production for the different generations.

This is cool as hell. Love to see people fabricating custom stuff for our 3rd gens. In my mind they're the most attractive of all explorers, inside and out. This is such a cool mod. I'd buy one without hesitation, the stock Ford logo is kind of a bummer. I'd paint mine all black.

Unfortunately it looks like he hasn't been active since 2016 as depending on the costs he could make some $$$ doing this.

"JSBFabrications was last seen: May 14, 2016"

Very odd

Front bumper guy doing the same thing
Intro an idea perk interest and disappear

Love it I will try to do one very soon great work

I might have easier solution but it requires a gor mod

haven’t had the time to try it and its still freezing cold

Let me know how you would do it and I will see if I can do it that way

subbed in case of availability.

i have cash available at any time for one of these grilles. please provide any information as to who or where to purchase from, thanks

I'm working on one now making it myself it takes a little time but I will let you know how it turns out.

I'm working on one now making it myself it takes a little time but I will let you know how it turns out.
awesome, im looking forward to seeing the results and please let me know if you decide to make a second also

So I just picked up my new to me, 04 Explorer and I cant leave anything stock for too long so I decided this weekend I am going to make a ford raptor style grill. I went ahead and did some photoshop mock ups and holy hell I am getting excited. I'm going to make it black with white lettering to match the paint. One of my buddies gave me the idea to put an "X" behind the "FORD" so I may just put that into the pattern so its subtle but there. Ill be posting up some more pictures as I go. Wish me luck!
I have a 2007 Ford Explorer is there anyway I can meet a raptor style grill for it

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back