Rear Entertainment System | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rear Entertainment System

Ryan Elliott

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Anyone have any info or hands on with the rear Entertainment System? Curious to know if there's an HDMI input and whether it allows for dual zone audio (separate rear and front audio).

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anyone have any info or hands on with the rear Entertainment System? Curious to know if there's an HDMI input and whether it allows for dual zone audio (separate rear and front audio).
Welcome to the Forum Ryan.:wave:
If inquiring for installation in your 2014, there are threads on the entertainment system for the 5th generation Explorer in 5th gen forum.

Peter

Welcome to the Forum Ryan.:wave:
If inquiring for installation in your 2014, there are threads on the entertainment system for the 5th generation Explorer in 5th gen forum.

Peter

Thank you. I'll be the owner or a 2020 ST before long.

Thank you. I'll be the owner or a 2020 ST before long.
Congrats. I don't believe anyone has commented on the rear entertainment system yet. Not sure if anyone has ordered that option.

Peter

Looking to see if anyone has gotten any information on Lincoln Play as well. I have seen conflicting descriptions. The order guide only mentions wireless headphones (no DVD). I saw a post on BOF saying his order sheet listed Lincoln Play with DVD, so not sure. Was hoping maybe there would be someone with insider knowledge that could answer this question.

Back