• Register Today It's free!

rear leafs sag

blackbeauty

Reaction score
City, State
canastota,new york
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 sport
yeah... um my leafs sag and since im planning on the tt ive decided to ditch the whole, you know, shackles or aal or both. seeing how i have mono leafs and i would have to get 4 door leafs, i was wondering if someone knew someone who make custom leafs and can pm me some prices. i figure this is the best way to get some lift and not sacrifice too much ride quality. oh yeah im thinking 3 inches over stock high. as some of you know the anus' sag in some of these rigs , well i got a saggy anus too, so i think 3 inches in back will level out with the 1.5 to 2 inches in front. what do you think. need prices though :rolleyes:

You have a number of options. Since your mono...re-arching is not an option, but any custom spring shop can build you a pack. Most of the larger suspension companies also sell leaf packs. superlift,skyjacker,pro comp...etc. Personally, out hear...most run Deaver springs. Great handling, and pretty soft too. Plan on spending no less than $300 and expect closer to $500...no matter who you go with. I'd look around at all before making a decision. Sure you can find most of the web addresses yourself, but here is deavers
http://www.desertcommunication.net/deaverspring.html ... www.camburg.com also carries deavers in stock. Good luck...J

Back