Roll Pan | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Roll Pan

Not to change the subject, but how is your truck coming along nnnick?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

check out some progress pics here www.cardomain.com/id/rohwheelsrule

they keep telling me they need another week....so far were going on extra week 3 :( so who knows, im not even making a guess when it will be done. those progress pics are cool though, i keep visiting everyday and talkin to the guys.

Depending on when you need the money buy i'd probably also be in. Let me know

I'm tempted to just get an F150 rollpan and just cut it up and use fiberglass to make the contours, etc. A trial and error type thing. I would probably take me 3 weeks to finish it, but I think it would be worth a try. But I'm not sure yet.

Man I just found this pic of an Expedition pan. It looks like it would be made to fit easier than the F150 pan:

RollPans_opt.JPG

I dont get it... they make an F150 pan and an Expedition pan. They make a Ranger pan, but no Explorer pan. WTF?

So far we have-
Bog Poppa- w/ plate
nnnick- w/ plate or w/o
Slick- w/ plate
Hartman w/ plate
JamesT w/ plate

Black Magic -w/ no plate
98Fordx24- w/ no plate

oreokid220- '93 prob not now (only 95+ unless there is more interest)

Anyone else?

nnnick,
Do you think you could update the guys on your list and point them this way.

Thanks

I need one with a plate but I need more info before sending money.

ya, I understand.
I'm just trying to find out how many people are really serious so I can get back to my guy. And we can work out the details.

i am really serious. really, really serious. but, as Hartman said, i would need vast pics an more info.

Originally posted by Big Poppa
nnnick,
Do you think you could update the guys on your list and point them this way.

Thanks

Done. And I would highly prefer a license plate box cutout, i was just saying ill take it either way. So put me down as a license plate box.

how much are we talking about here?

I'm very interested.... the main thing that bugs me about my truck now is the rear bumper.
(w/o plate)

add me (PUR PONY) to the list.... I would also like one with a Plate cutout-

thanks
Marc

The thing is Big Poppa, you need to act swiftly. Don't be another one of these people that says "oh yeah I'll get some made" and make a bunch of false promises. I'm on the brink of making my own so chop chop.

yeah, there has been way too many people sayign they will get them made then they just dont reply (cough Circa x cough cough) for months instead of just saying they arent gonna do it. that pisses me off bad, if you cant do it, thats okay, but dont keep us waiting. I really hope you can do it though :)

I'm going to Orlando tomorrow for an interview and I am planning on stopping back down at his shop Fri afternoon when I get back to give him a better look at what needs to be done. And get some of the details solidified.
I will definately let you know if things somehow fall apart.

So far we have-
BigPoppa- w/ plate
nnnick- w/ plate
Slick- w/ plate
Hartman w/ plate
JamesT w/ plate
PurPony w/ plate
Xlt-RATED- W/ plate
camachoruiz- w/ plate
jonboys96x- w/ plate

oreokid220- w/ no plate
Black Magic -w/ no plate
98Fordx24- w/ no plate
Retrolantern- w/ no plate

sonkakaro,
"about $250 ea for 4 or more." But hopefully I'll know for certain when I see him again.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah the 93 is for sale and now I have a 1998 so i am good for one with no plate since my plate is on the door.

Jed

oreokid220@aol.com

Back