Roll Pan | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Roll Pan

I have the cash in hand as well.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Rollpan

Yeah, count me in on the roll pan still. I need one with a license plate. The one you posted on the white Limited X is nice. I like the small upper lip. Keep me posted on the price and availability. I also would need to know the cost of shipping to Fresno, California. have any idea when they will be ready?

Christian

I know i'm going to regret this later but it looks like i'm out for the roll pan :(
If i still have my x over the next few years i will def do it myself though.
Remember to show us lots of pics when they are done!

im defintely still in, any updates?

my cash is just begging for it to be spent on a rollpan. 250 is kinda expensive, but ill do what it takes.

Sorry I haven't posted recently, I've been really busy. It turns out that the guy had something pop up last minute last weekend, so I'll be dropping my truck off this Sat morning for him to get started. If anyone has any last minute ideas or anything let me know.

Also, about being able to go back to stock bumpers, I plan to weld a plate similar to the one we will use to attach the pan to the frame to my cut off frame rails. That way they it could be easily swapped back later. Ideas?

Count me in

425200355716PM88951.jpg

425200355636PM23971.jpg

Hmmmmm.... I have just decided I no longer want a roll pan. Just doesnt look right to me.

What did they use to make that roll pan(make&yr). Thanks, Mike

Hey Hartman, I don't think you know where I can get one of those roll pans for a first gen. do you. Or, do you think a shop could custom make me one?

LOL, this whole thread is about getting rollpans made. I suggest you read it.

Originally posted by 98FordX24
Hmmmmm.... I have just decided I no longer want a roll pan. Just doesnt look right to me.
fine. ill take yours then. you just stick with your stock
ghey.jpg
bumper and be happy. :D

Originally posted by james t
fine. ill take yours then. you just stick with your stock
ghey.jpg
bumper and be happy. :D
If I could drop my truck like yours, then I would have a different opinion. But I think for my height and sporty look, it just won't fit.

any updates big poppa? my factory bumper is kind of screwed up and i want to fix it but im not gonna spend any money if i can actually get one of these roll pans, so id like to get a pan soon so i dont have to look at my trashed factory bumper

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry guys, he screwed me last weekend too- (never called me back)
I may try again this thurs/ fri- but I'm busy finishing school moving and starting my job so we'll see.
I'm trying.....

Back