roll pans | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

roll pans

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Must say wow. Very clean looking and looks good on 22's.

Also like your quote. I have said that many times, why would it be a blazer? Ford was the #1 selling SUV at that time. Still they say "nice blazer".

thanks, guys but it's not done yet going two tone in a few months. been dying for bags just can't seem to save money.

well if your gonna do bags and want to go low, do the Yota front clip. Bag on beams most will tell you is a P.I.T.A. I know it is. Keep going as they look great when finished. Hell there never really finished......

well if your gonna do bags and want to go low, do the Yota front clip. Bag on beams most will tell you is a P.I.T.A. I know it is. Keep going as they look great when finished. Hell there never really finished......
yup never finished...........every quote i get is about 3500-5000 with a 4-link
what do u mean a yoda front clip is that the limited bumper cause i've been looking for one.

yup never finished...........every quote i get is about 3500-5000 with a 4-link
what do u mean a yoda front clip is that the limited bumper cause i've been looking for one.

I think he means losing the I-Beam front suspension and fabbing on a Toyota Truck front frame clip that has control arms ;)

thanks man, but still looking fot that bumper

I just seen one somewhere, green limited bumper cover for sale.... Just not sure where it was I seen it.

Yota front clip = Toyota front frame clip.

ill let you guys in on a little secret i had those rollpans put into production. they fit 91-97 they have the same curve to the hatch. they may fit a newer explorer with the license plate in the harch with some modifications cause the hatch has more of a curve. also cando dont make them they just sell em. if you want 1 cheeper than cando sells em for contact me.

how much? i have a 92 2 door explorer

Im interested too. Any one use one?

Back