• Register Today It's free!

Salutations from Bandon Oregon

Liberty86

Reaction score
City, State
Bandon, Oregon
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer XLT
Hello to all. Like many, I have been lurking for a while. I got a 95 XLT around first of June. Am now doing research on dreaded flashing O/D light, so will probably be posting later in the tranny forum after I pull the codes......
I'm a disabled Vietnam veteran living on the beautiful south Oregon coast.
Already got my 20 bucks back, just in information, even before I joined!!! :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome liberty

welcome liberty

Thanks, Sam... I have lived in Costa Mesa, Santa Cruz, Boulder Creek, and Half Moon Bay, (I see you are/have been in those areas).
I don't post much, found this site like most......
Bought an Explorer....:D
I get so much from reading, I don't have to ask many questions.....
Thanks for the welcome,.... you too BB............:salute:

i live in southern cali in newport beach but i got family and friends and my gf live in northern cali they live in san jose. Have you heard of san jose liberty.

i live in southern cali in newport beach but i got family and friends and my gf live in northern cali they live in san jose. Have you heard of san jose liberty.

Back in the Day, I spent a few VERY unpleasant days down town SJ, (if ya know what I mean..;) ).
HWY 17 to Santa Cruz had many potholes to avoid when riding a hardtail............:)

Back