• Register Today It's free!

Seat options questions

Rustman

Reaction score
City, State
League City
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 xlt
I hope this isn't sacreligious to you explorer guys but I was wanting to put some different seats in an old 4X4 of mine and thought explorer/mountaineer/navajo seats might do the trick, but wasn't sure.

I would like to know if anyone here knows if any explorer/mountaineer/navajo ever came with seats that were manual adjust with a manual lumbar that folded forward for easy entrance to the back seat. I think the 2 door explorers seats might be like this, but wasn't sure if 4 door explorer seats also did this? I prefer manual since this 4X4 is open to the elements most of the time and I don't want to mess with running power to anything or worrying about power accessories breaking.

Thanks,

Jeremy

well i have a 4 door and i can tell you that the seats dont tilt foward for easy entry nor can you get a Xploder seats with manual lumbar mine has lumbar but its a full power seat.....i think only a nava ho or a 2 door explorer will work for easy entry seats cuz mountaneers are all 4 doors...and 4 doors X are mountaneers with a diffrent grille and some plastic trim and an emblem. hope this helps im sure if im wrong some one will chime in.

Thanks for the reply, I guess I will keep a look out for only 2door explorers and navajos.

Anyone else with opinion, advise, knowledge...

Back