• Register Today It's free!

Seattle 4x4 explorer club?

Bill Woodward

Reaction score
City, State
marysville washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 explorer sport
Hello,I just joined the club,,Is there any clubs in Seattle area??Or in Everett Washington???...Looking for someone to 4x4-in with.Thanks..Billys68gtx@yahoo.com
:p :p :usa:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site!!!

There are a few of us washitonians floating around. I wouldn't say that that we have any kind of official governed club ( I like it better anyway). A few of us get together from time to time for BBQ, Wheeling, Fishing, or camping. Check out the NWExplorers here on the forum. Keep posted to the thread and anythting posted is typically an open invitation.

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82

Diff Whack Daddy and Arsoul are up there :eek: they ought to scare him a little. If they can't, then we'll send him to ride with Jrgaylor at Elbe or Evans Creek :D

We haven't heard from Katie for quite a while :rolleyes:

Dreamr, when are we going to Van Epps Mine? (after we're done with the BL and front winch mount :thumbsup: )

Mmmm Elbe fun,This is when it is dry
52.jpg

74.jpg

73.jpg

82.jpg

75.jpg

87.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

2.jpg

Since most of those j**p pics are of the front of the vehicle, we'll assume you drove through first to get the shots :D :exporange

Albino 94LTD said:
Dreamr, when are we going to Van Epps Mine? (after we're done with the BL and front winch mount :thumbsup: )

And Dreamr's SAS????? Time is growing shorter.

I may be persuaded to go again before that time, but I need to let the pros shake down my current front end before I subject it to all those rocks. I am thinking torsion bars are at the root of my squeeklunk in the front, but I could be wrong, so better safe than sorry. First comes Mustang purchase if possible :D . Then comes truck diagnostic and if absolutely neccesary repairs. Then comes Van Epps. Then Snow and axle swap.............................

Then mustang rebuild and enhancements with the ever present minor truck add ons.....

Then :confused: ;) :confused:

Albino 94LTD said:
Since most of those j**p pics are of the front of the vehicle, we'll assume you drove through first to get the shots :D :exporange

Actually my explorer is back in the air with the front axle out and my front ARB locker is in Renton right now get looked at to see why I have a excessive .006" runout on the carrier :(
My friend has the black YJ in the second to last picture he was up there last weekend with cascade 4X4.

OOPS! I think we scared him away.

Bill, Dreamr and I are in the "no body damage' catagory and have been explorering the area North of Cle Elum and Salmon la Sac.

Here is the thread of our first attempt; http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134709

And here is the thread of our second and successful third attempt; http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136138

These trails are easy enough for a stock rig with a little bumper and frame rail dragging but nothing serious. There are a couple of great camping spots and the scenery is spectacular.

I'm starting to get the itch to go back there when the temps go down a little and I'm trying to plant the idea in Dreamr's head (hint hint, Bryce ;) )

There's also Reiter off SR2 out of Sultan. Arsoul knows the area best along with Snowexploder (Katie)

Thanks for the feed-back..See you all at marymore park in a couple weeks..Billy

dreamr said:
Hehe not me that would take too damn long with the buffer to try and remove some of these scratches :D
Bryce, either you go to Marymoore ;) or you go to Evans Creek :eek: .

I'll see you at Mayrmoore :p

dreamr said:
But I don't want to go to an Explorer car show......................... :p
Then we'll see you at Evans Creek!!!! :fire: :p

Anyone interested in going to Cle Elum over Laborday weekend??

Travis wants to go back there for camping and wheeling.

Back