Sep 24th Intro to the Pines Trail Ride (South Jersey) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sep 24th Intro to the Pines Trail Ride (South Jersey)

Sounds like quite the epic weekend. Put me down as tentative, I'll know in a week or two. I'm glad you're planning on multiple guides since the last time I went through Wharton with a large group (~20 vehicles) the lead guy was going 40mph through the woods and we got split into 3 different and equally lost groups.

I have multiple people with CBs that will be keeping in touch throughout the ride so we should be all good. You won't haveto worry about 40mph, nor 3 groups, nor getting lost lol.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Heres the list so far

NJJA:

Mudboy

RedZJ

Toad97

dasilva4x4

jeepzilla609

MudTJ

shadowouch

Toywheeler

Boots

BIGRIG05 (possibly)

Garvin (possibly)

WBG ( couple others)

omgwtfxj (few others)

jobrien (+1)

John__505

Weezerpiebald

Greenmeanie (+1)

jeepforum:

dennis461

Demolition X

nottusyeroc (and a few others)

sk1er18

stanbo

brunkhorse

cascivic

Ebrown37

lifewalk

Stamos

nj-rubi

baytide

Beefstew

jkrat

nmitsu22

Jeep Green 4door

Grimm5577

Asored2000

05WKinPA

DaveWK42 ( +1)

Yatzi1980

straty1987

TheHighLow

YJSXJ (maybe)

wjnewguy

Misfits4x4:

Xdaily & 87Chevy (same vehicle)

Foryota (possibly)

Jeep Thing (possibly)

Explorerforum:

876lugSTX aka HEC (maybe)
tgreene92
Paraphoe (maybe)
LiKuiD
Dreddog47
?????
tbird8862 (maybe)
Bats (maybe)
05fronty
Govna47 (maybe)
MustangAndy (maybe)
explorerguy89
albi1cnobi1

Fullsizebronco:

JMSC1115
bigblew79
DamageIncNY
rooster454
Deadeyedevon (+ a few more)
2ndhelping

Jersey Devil:

gmczr2 (maybe)
KingOfThePines (maybe)
91Blzr93xj
Sal (maybe)
F35088 (few more)
JerseyGirl4x4

Jkowners:

Unsub

Sniper's

Fun Wagon

wishbear

JerseyJeep95

Dancin Dan

jeeperjkj

TriStateTuners:

RussianKid (possibly)

Got Mud:

Me-Kevin

Mike

Andrew

Karl

Carlos

Naz

Chris

Alex

Frank

Will

Jason

Joe

There will likely be more. I don't know who is bringing families yet

Outlawed Offroad:

Victim of pain

tripleg

wrangler forum:

Srad600

Deputy45

456yj

blue smokey (+1)

BRunyon7

put me down as highly interested

As of now I'm in.

both of you are added!!!

I might have to bail. Family vacay in Arizona. I'll let you know.

Count me in, Dreddog47 and that other kid I cant remember that came with us last time :D

sorry Dreddog47 but this is where I saw that. Also if read my first post describing the event. I'm planning this route to where we should be able to get a black escalade through with no worries or scratches.

I might have to bail. Family vacay in Arizona. I'll let you know.

I'm officially out. Bummed about it, but can't turn down a free vacation.

I hope the run goes well enough that you'd consider doing another one in the winter - perhaps a snow run. The one we did last year was a blast.

my buddy ryan with a ranger is hyped up and raring to go

What's the latest on this? I'm still planning on going in the Bronco II.

I'm out, family trip got planned and I got volunteered to attend

Alright here's the deal. I'm canceling the "event". WE will still have a trail ride I will happily lead the trail ride. The trail ride is open to the public. Since it is trail ride and not an event i cannot control who comes and who doesn't. this is not a demonstration, rally, race or any other organized EVENT. THE MEET UP LOCATION HAS BEEN CHANGED so if you show up at the Atco Raceway youre on your own. PM ME FOR NEW LOCATION. I cannot garuntee that I will reply to you if you have not already mentioned interest. I will also say that due to the new meeting spot there are a couple of puddles that can be rutted out pretty bad. they can be gone gone around without a problem however you may get a couple of surface scratches. I will also be canceling the planned stop at the Green Bank Inn. I'd suggest for everyone to bring food for themselves and their passengers because we will not be passing any places to eat. Unfortunately due to this being the "you can't have fun here state" it will not be as good as I planned. i was looking forward to the food, but I guess now unfortunately we will not be supporting a local buisness with the thousands of dollars worth of food we would have ate. If you have this posted on any forums please revise the post. There are a few websites that I posted on origionally that i no longer have access to due to a firewall at work. they are as follows
therangerstation.com (ford ranger based)
cherokeeforum.com
wranglerforum.com
jkowners.com
outlawedoffroad.com

I need someone(s) to go onto these sites and help me out here. I need you to copy and paste my post from here and I also need you to take responsibility and answer PMs with teh same response I give you on the meet up location.

Thanks,
Dave.

Alright here's the deal. I'm canceling the "event". WE will still have a trail ride I will happily lead the trail ride. The trail ride is open to the public. Since it is trail ride and not an event i cannot control who comes and who doesn't. this is not a demonstration, rally, race or any other organized EVENT. THE MEET UP LOCATION HAS BEEN CHANGED so if you show up at the Atco Raceway youre on your own. PM ME FOR NEW LOCATION. I cannot garuntee that I will reply to you if you have not already mentioned interest. I will also say that due to the new meeting spot there are a couple of puddles that can be rutted out pretty bad. they can be gone gone around without a problem however you may get a couple of surface scratches. I will also be canceling the planned stop at the Green Bank Inn. I'd suggest for everyone to bring food for themselves and their passengers because we will not be passing any places to eat. Unfortunately due to this being the "you can't have fun here state" it will not be as good as I planned. i was looking forward to the food, but I guess now unfortunately we will not be supporting a local buisness with the thousands of dollars worth of food we would have ate. If you have this posted on any forums please revise the post. There are a few websites that I posted on origionally that i no longer have access to due to a firewall at work. they are as follows
therangerstation.com (ford ranger based)
cherokeeforum.com
wranglerforum.com
jkowners.com
outlawedoffroad.com

I need someone(s) to go onto these sites and help me out here. I need you to copy and paste my post from here and I also need you to take responsibility and answer PMs with the same response I give you on the meet up location.

Thanks,
Dave.

I copied it onto TRS.

what ever happened?

Back