For those that enjoy the Pine Barrens of South Jersey | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For those that enjoy the Pine Barrens of South Jersey

my rigs ready mounted my winch up and everything else is running good on it. possibley have two other guys i know bringing their rigs out

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i would love to but sadly ill be in northern nj that weekend -.- next time though

If I'm coming from Rte 206, how am I getting there?

i believe you take rt 206 to atsion road which from there you can only turn one way onto, then take atsion and make a right or left onto columbia and its a down the road. somebody correct me if im wrong.

Good news. Located a good front shaft. Now as long as I get it in time, I should be there! Looking forward to this, aside from this past crazy winter, I've never had an excuse to use my 4x4 :cool: It'll be nice to meet some of you guys as well.

Adam.

i believe you take rt 206 to atsion road which from there you can only turn one way onto, then take atsion and make a right or left onto columbia and its a down the road. somebody correct me if im wrong.

There's two atsion rds. From 206 South I would make a left on Atsion rd, just past Atsion Lake. Follow to first stop sign (Jackson Rd.) make a left. Follow to first road on left, across from raceway (Tremont Ave.) make a left. Follow to first road on left (Atsion) make left. Follow to first road on right (Columbia) make a right. Go down about 1/4 mile and Clemonton gun club will be on your left.
From 206 North, turn right onto Tuckerton rd. Follow to first stop sign (Oak Shade Rd.) make left. Follow about 5 miles till Atco Raceway is on your right. Make left onto Tremont ave. directly across from Atco Raceway. Follow to first road on left (Atsion) make left. Follow to first road on your right (Columbia) make right. Go down about 1/4 mile and Clemonton Gun Club will be on your left.

Good news. Located a good front shaft. Now as long as I get it in time, I should be there! Looking forward to this, aside from this past crazy winter, I've never had an excuse to use my 4x4 :cool: It'll be nice to meet some of you guys as well.

Adam.

Awesome, i think youll thoroughly enjoy getting to use your 4x4 somewhere else besides the snow.

Perfect. Thanks Mudboy.

Well I got my t-case swap done, so I'm back in business. I'm in for sure.

yea ive got work all week, hoping i can get my rig finished and registered and insured and everything by saturday, its gunna be a squeeze but ill be there one way or another even if i have to bring my other ex.

Hey all,

If anyone needs a 4405 t-case I have one. It's out of a 99. First $50 takes it. I can bring it with me Saturday.

um, I believe we are still coming, and I'm gonna bring my truck... I'm trying to get two other explorers to come with us, we'll see...

yay!! glad you decided to bring your truck, there arent as many tight trails where were starting out this time so i think youll be fine, and i promise i wont take us under any low lying trees either.

The trails that need the most attention, you could fit a tractor trailer down. Lately I have been running my Yukon out there which is pretty wide and tall and I refuse to scratch it. The powerlines across the street from the Atco raceway need some serious attention, along with Burnt Mill Road, Tremont ave. (dirt). and the road that connects Tremont to the Powerlines. We'll see how many vehicles we have on the morning of and split into groups from there. If possible. I'll have one pickup or trailer in each group of topped vehicles (jeeps, explorers, broncos, etc.) that way noone has to put bags of trash in their vehicle. Nothing better than the smell of 5 month old beer drizzling out of a bag into your carpet.:thumbdwn:

Looking good.
Roll call:

1) mudboy
2) tgreene92
3) 05fronty
4) 924dr4x4 ?
5) bstarz65
6) 876lugstx ?
7) LiKuid
8) Albi1conobi1
9) jwrezz ?
10) adambant
11) dreddog47 (possibly 2 more)
along with:
8-11 people from jeepforum.com
3 or 4 from fullsizebronco.com

Nope. My construction project is going to last well thru this coming wknd. Have fun, y'all!

The trails that need the most attention, you could fit a tractor trailer down. Lately I have been running my Yukon out there which is pretty wide and tall and I refuse to scratch it. The powerlines across the street from the Atco raceway need some serious attention, along with Burnt Mill Road, Tremont ave. (dirt). and the road that connects Tremont to the Powerlines. We'll see how many vehicles we have on the morning of and split into groups from there. If possible. I'll have one pickup or trailer in each group of topped vehicles (jeeps, explorers, broncos, etc.) that way noone has to put bags of trash in their vehicle. Nothing better than the smell of 5 month old beer drizzling out of a bag into your carpet.:thumbdwn:

yea the powerlines and the burnt mill/horseshoe area need major attention. I think thats the perfect place to start, theres lots of open space for a bunch of trucks, and theres plenty of mud pits we can stop and mess around in while collecting some trash.

the horseshoe is what I had in mind. I picked up a bunch of crap around thanksgiving last year and made a pile by the tower but had no way of getting it out of there.

the horseshoe is what I had in mind. I picked up a bunch of crap around thanksgiving last year and made a pile by the tower but had no way of getting it out of there.

haha i saw that, i went wheeling the day after thanksgiving then went again the next day and it looked like somebody lit it all on fire.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think I actually did it thanksgiving day.

Back