Show me your pics! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show me your pics!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ah, ok. I think I like the 18's. Some 20's look too flashy. I just want something clean and simple. The way it should look from the factory. BlackMagic, I like yours for being 20's though because they are silver and not chrome.

My old wheels were chrome. But these new ones are polished. But they look shiny enough to be chrome. But they arent bling bling i dont think. Simpler is what i was going for.

Here's mine with a 2" drop in front and 1" drop in the rear. These are probably the most common wheel on the board.

Attachments

• x3000004a.jpg
    x3000004a.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 619

I am suprised to see so many Mustang rims. I would like to see some 18x9 Cobra R's, or 18x9 chrome bullits.

Those are NICE! I like those. Do they come any bigger? I am also thinking about doing the import style 6 or 8 spoke rims. Anyone have any pics of those? I kind of like the Konig's.

Here's my 18" Moda R6:

Attachments

• elite thread 2a.jpg
    elite thread 2a.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 591

Stretch if i may make a suggestion i think your truck is in need of an airdam my friend. That would really bring the sportiness out of that truck i think............................................................................................................................................................................................ Just making a suggestion.

i just got new pics so here is another

Attachments

• 1goodfrontshot.jpg
    1goodfrontshot.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 577

Excellent suggestion, Rocket, but I think Stretch already knows that :) . I just ordered my Honest Charlie airdam myself. I should have it by early next week. I wish I had an aftermarket wheels to go along with my dam so I could post a picture of my primered truck here. hehe :D

Originally posted by rocket 5979
Stretch if i may make a suggestion i think your truck is in need of an airdam my friend. That would really bring the sportiness out of that truck i think............................................................................................................................................................................................ Just making a suggestion.
What?!? You don't think the 1 1/2 feet of ground clearance up front goes well with a street truck look? :D Trust me, I already know I need something up front, just haven't decided exactly what. But I have a few ideas. Just want to be different.;)

back-X.jpg

front-X.jpg

my clear corners arent discolored, its just the lighting/reflection from camera......

nnnick - Those are the first pics I have seen of your X since you got it back after your accident. It looks like the repair shop did a great job of putting it back together.

you can check out my 95 sport on kmc thunder 20s, its on my cardomain site in my signature

My XP8 on 18" Speedlines

Attachments

• pside1.jpg
    pside1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 538

Originally posted by stretch
nnnick - Those are the first pics I have seen of your X since you got it back after your accident. It looks like the repair shop did a great job of putting it back together.

thank you thank you. those are the last pics i have of it before i cleaned it out, took off the wheels, and gave it to my sister :( its so frusterating to me because i loved the car, and then my parents give it to my sister, and she does nothing but complain about the car (and she got to keep the billets, new gas shocks, lowering, sound system, new cd player, etc, etc). shes so spoiled....sorry to change the subject....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Man that has to suck Nick. I hate it when certain people get things that others have treasured soooo much and just trash them or dont appreciate them.

Back