• Register Today It's free!

Side Air-Bags???

oldskool95max

Reaction score
City, State
islip, new york
Year, Model & Trim Level
199 xlt
Hello...AGAIN :). I am curious if you know of any site that gives a break down of SUV safety features. For example, I'm looking to spend under 10 g's for my next vehicle. And while i'm researching lets say a 1996 Toyota 4Runner, a 1999 Ford Explorer, a 1998 Nissan Pathfinder etc. I want to know which ones have side airbags, etc etc etc. I tried doing searches on google and webcrawler, and all the others but came up hopeless :rolleyes: .

I know the 99' ex's have it optional, but I wanna see what else has them cuz i dunno if im up for the thousands of dollars in repairs everyone is telling me i'll be spending even on a 99 Ex. Any info is greatly appreciated :) thanks fellas

you found a 99 explorer for under 10k? wow.. i dont know what people are saying about repairs, but i dont think you will have any problems. you can always buy optional side airbags if you really need them, but i think side airbags are just a luxury.. fronts are what you really need. i say go for the explorer and come on the forum more often:D

Back