SMORR October 2009 lets set this up | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SMORR October 2009 lets set this up

I want to go but thats not going to happen right now.

Ill have to web wheel on this trip

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You just better be good on flat ground this time.

Im not sure anyone else can get you out!

WHA??
You wont be there to bail me out from being stuck on perfectly flat ground?

The nerve!

Don't worry we'll go back to camp and get the stock 3rd gen to pull you around:D I just got the cb in it tonight so it's good to go.

Has anyone contacted Mean Gene to advise were going?? not sure how to reach him. We need a couple more for the crazy trails! someone has to be able to pull greg thru them.

Eric sorry I just seen this thread. It's to soon after truck haven for me this time. Wont be heeled up enough yet. Sure would like to come next time. So I can meet some more members and get some more trail time under my belt.

It was sure nice to see my name on the maybe list for sure:salute:

Hope you all have a blast and be safe!

Eric sorry I just seen this thread. It's to soon after truck haven for me this time. Wont be heeled up enough yet. Sure would like to come next time. So I can meet some more members and get some more trail time under my belt.

It was sure nice to see my name on the maybe list for sure:salute:

Hope you all have a blast and be safe!

Well darn, I wanted to see this new rig of yours in action.

Put me on the definately list. Plus a couple of maybes coming with me

That's good news to hear.

i'd love to come down but as gregg and i talked school is going to be my down fall. id have to skip out on classes all day friday to drive the four hour drive. plus my rig is back to stock now unless i can get my new tires in and on by then.... fingers crossed:dunno:

i'd love to come down but as gregg and i talked school is going to be my down fall. id have to skip out on classes all day friday to drive the four hour drive. plus my rig is back to stock now unless i can get my new tires in and on by then.... fingers crossed:dunno:

Just head out when you get out of school. We're not leaving until about 3:30 friday afternoon when my dad and brother get off work.

I plan on getting there Friday around Noon, want to have good long weekend of wheeling!!

Well, I think we need some pics, anyone that is within 3hrs from here is missiong out to not join us.
smorr5ratedclimb.jpg

P5300463.jpg

100_1233.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back