Auto Trans

Brought her home on 10/7/06

221878_2060583156185_1292876913_32638135_5969446_n.jpg

IMG_3610.jpg

IMG_3620.jpg

IMG_2562.jpg

Under the hood:
Steeda Short Ram Intake
Trubendz 2.25 inch Stainless Steel Exhaust With Magnaflow muffler and hi-flow cat

Suspension:
FRPP 1.5" Lowering springs
FRPP Performance Dampers
FocusSport Upper Front Stress Bar
Stock Sways, Front and Rear

Tires:
215/45zr17 BFG G-Force SupperSport A/S

Wheels
SVT Focus Euro (gray)

Interior
Wet Okole Seat covers (black with red)
Cobra Radar Detector

Exterior:
Focus ST Upper Grille
Black Headlight Housings
Clear Corners

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Very nice! Have you thought about dropping in the manual trans, or is the auto perky enough?

Bob

How about a performance suspension? Lots of cool things that can be doen with a Focus. There is a web site devoted to them.

Bob

When I was lookin at Zx2's when i totalled mine that was a 5spd i drove an auto and it wasnt as peppy, and the focus and ZX2 used same motor and trans. things could have changed, how do they run nowa dayz? you got a later model and they no longer make the Z's

The auto does alright. ive never owned a stick car, so this is what im comfortable with. i do know there is a definate loss with the auto though
they run really good. ive got 17k on it thus far and havent a compalint

new coils and dampers are on the to do list

and i float aorund on a few of the boards, thats where i got all my bad ideas from in the first place

theres actually been a few v8 swaps done, could be fun :D

what kinda mileage you get with that bad boy
do I dare say it gets a good deal more then mine at 13 per mile city and about 14highway
hahaa yeah I know its terrible

I need to get a small car for my daughter and I never thought of the Focus. Yours looks very nice. I have to see what I can find.
BTW, those are some brave pictures you took in the middle of the road like that. Must not be a busy place.;)

BTW, those are some brave pictures you took in the middle of the road like that. Must not be a busy place.;)

I was going to say the same thing......

Its a shame you did the work to blur out the License Plates on the 2 pics on the road, but u left the close up of the front un blured LOL

2.25 inch exhaust with a 2 liter? WTF?

what kinda mileage you get with that bad boy
my average tank comes in at about 28 MPG

I need to get a small car for my daughter and I never thought of the Focus. Yours looks very nice. I have to see what I can find.

i was up at stag hill road in mahwah, not to much trafic.
i never thought i would own a focus. i used to make fun of em actually, but now that i have one i must humble myself and admidt that its honestly a great little car. i miss the room of my 05X but if i had to do it agoian id definately make the same trade.

hey if you got anyquestions in lookin for one for your daugher hit me up via pm, id be glad to help ya if i can

I was going to say the same thing......

Its a shame you did the work to blur out the License Plates on the 2 pics on the road, but u left the close up of the front un blured LOL

honesly i got the other 2 pics and the one of the front blured on another forum. i dont mind my plate being up on this board, i trust you guys. its the other sites (ie myspace) i post at that i worry about

2.25 inch exhaust with a 2 liter? WTF?

hey, could be worse, they make em up to 3". :D
2.25 is actually the smalest ive seen for the duratechs. most guys go with 2.5 but since i have no plans for a tune i kept on the conservative side.
it really does sound badass though.

well once i thought about it, it's really not that huge. there's just something about there being more inches of exhaust than liters of displacement that annoys me sometimes, for example 1.8 liter civic, 3 inch catback system?

well once i thought about it, it's really not that huge. there's just something about there being more inches of exhaust than liters of displacement that annoys me sometimes, for example 1.8 liter civic, 3 inch catback system?

trua, i cant really argue with that logic though
as far as the civic thing is concerned though arent they the exception to every rule concerning performance?

as far as the civic thing is concerned though arent they the exception to every rule concerning performance?

Hahahahahahaha.

this pics been around a while, but its one of my favs:
[moved Pic up to main post]

figured id throw it up here while i bumped the thread to say my tax incentive check is long gone, and i have some plans :D

stay tuned and wait with me for the packages to start showin up ...

nice focus u got there r u planning on doing more mods to it

my tax incentive check is long gone, and i have some plans :D

stay tuned and wait with me for the packages to start showin up ...
YUP :p:

Friday night i stayed up all night putting the FRPP springs and dampers in.
IMG_3574.jpg

IMG_3576.jpg

IMG_3579.jpg

IMG_3580.jpg

Also installed a new upper front grill from a Focus ST.

IMG_3595.jpg

I finally got around to pulling out the rest of the air box... i couldnt beleive the size of it. keep in mind i already removed the upperhalf when i did the SRI, this is just what was in the bumper/fender area

IMG_3589.jpg

Finished pics are in the first post
tomorow it gets new shoes and an alignment

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

New shoes!
205/50/16 BFG G-Force SupperSport A/S

newshoes2.jpg

newshoes.jpg

Back