• Register Today It's free!

soa on 95 2wd

jeffseal

Reaction score
City, State
Alpharetta, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 xlt
i have the 3 inch spindles up front with the torsion bars cranked up all the way and i currently have 4 inch superlift springs in the rear. my front is about an inch or two higher than the rear. I ordered the superlift soa kit and i am currently waiting to trade my superlift springs for a set of stockers to do the soa. (the other guy cant do it till later this month) if the soa is to much i can take out a leaf to drop it a little cant I?

I also have a real heavy speaker box that sits over the rear axle it proably weighs over 300 pounds so I think that should help also. I am just lookin for some reassuance that this is going to work I dont want to have to go back and buy the 4 inch springs again!!

Does anyone else have a soa with the 3 inch spidles.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The SOA with stock springs should work well. However, you should not take a leaf out of the stock pack if the lift is too high. You'd basically just have to live with it. But if you say you're about an inch or 2 low in the rear with the SL springs now, then you'll be about perfect with the SOA. Also, these trucks look ok IMO with the rear a bit higher than the front anyways.

Yup, you'll be fine.

i think they look better with the rear an inch or even a little more higher in the rear. just looks sturdier..

Originally posted by jeffseal
Does anyone else have a soa with the 3 inch spidles.

look at docvijay's truck. he had posted pics recently in the "before and after" forum. he has that setup. looks good.

Back