Josh P

Shaggin Wagon
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Phoenix Az
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 aerostar
Not having any luck searching for the info I am looking for. I want to put a sohc oil pan on my 4.0L ohv motor. I found one for $18, already taken off. I am looking for a parts list of items that need to be removed from a sohc motor before I begin this project.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You need the pan,both of them..(your ohv pan bolts will work for the main pan) and the 2 piece oil pick up tube,ohv pump will work....your also need the main cap bolts and the little bolts that screw into them through the pan..your stock ohv main caps will work

You need the pan,both of them..(your ohv pan bolts will work for the main pan) and the 2 piece oil pick up tube,ohv pump will work....your also need the main cap bolts and the little bolts that screw into them through the pan..your stock ohv main caps will work
Looks like I need the upper half the oil pick up tube, I have the screen side. I will need the main cap bolts too.

Looks like I need the upper half the oil pick up tube, I have the screen side. I will need the main cap bolts too.
Your ohv has a 2 piece pick up?

You know how to install it??as far as the inside allen things?some dont know those srew in and out

Back