Sold my 2013 Explorer - OEM 20” Polished Wheels avail (Chicago) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sold my 2013 Explorer - OEM 20” Polished Wheels avail (Chicago)

Hey guys,
After almost 7 years of very faithful service, wife decided it was time to downsize so we traded in our 2013 AWD Limited.

I still have the OEM 20” polished wheels with 265/50R20 Hankook I Pike winter tires (got that idea from this forum ). TPMS, center caps, and lugs all included.

I ran TSW Rivage w/OE tires in the summer and then switched over to factory wheels and winter tires in the fall.

Wheels are located in NW Chicago suburbs.

PM to discuss or to arrange pictures.

Would be great to see them go to another member.

Thanks everyone for the great information, this forum was extremely helpful (shark fin antenna, CAI, various recalls and TSBs, etc).

Don

UPDATE: I dismounted the winter tires as the date codes showed the tires were 7 years old and would need to be replaced this fall.

So I have a complete set of OEM 20" polished wheels with center caps, lugs, and TPMS available in the Greater Chicagoland area.

Would be willing to meet in the greater Chicagoland area or drive to Milwaukee or Madison, WI, too.

Please email me at gax279@protonmail.com for pictures and additional discussion.

Thanks,
Don

Back