Some Pics of my Sons New Explorer Sport | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Some Pics of my Sons New Explorer Sport

l8psiExplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Mooresville NC.
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Turbo Explorer Sport
Hey every one it's been a long time since my last post. Here is my son's new Explorer Sport he had just got the last week. It's a 1998 Explorer Sport 2wd 4.0L OHV motor with a 5 spd trans. It only has 124k on it.:D We put Cobra R 17X10.5 on the Rear and 17X9 on the front and the we lowered it 3" in the rear and 4" in the front. We just got a Limited front bumber for it today :).

photo-4.jpg

Any new pics?

I have few new ones of his just have to up load them. We also put a Limited grill on his too. I have been doing a lot of work on my white one here in the pass 3 months also. I have redone the turbo kit on my Sport and went up a few size's in turbo I am running a 63mm now. I put a Limited Grill and front bumper on mine as well. The new Turbo kit I had redone that thing is just crazy ass fast now. I had taken a felow Member(SFLawson83) for a ride in it a few weeks back because he wants me to insatll a kit on his Explorer Sport. While I was taken him for a test drive a cobra mustang started to mess with me he did not even have a chance you can ask Lawson just how fast it is. I had to replace my Rad the other day I had put the V8 explorer Rad in for the extra cooling. I had to do alot of maintenance ( Pads,rotor all the way around and ebrake shoes, ebrake cables, spec stage 3+ clutch, new serp belt) as it was well over due :).

Back