something new....turbo Fiero? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

something new....turbo Fiero?

Thanks! itll take a little while till its complete...but i like a good project.

i would just buy a honda. unless you want to do work and get to know fieros inside and out...with a honda you can wide up the spring and it goes forever.
in my opinion, buying an older car for economy isnt the best way to go. but if you enjoy spending money on them, time and energy then sure!

my dad just sold a 04 mitsubishi lancer, just your regular ol front wheel drive 2.0 sohc 5 speed manual, nothin special... it got 32 mpg on average. all we did was a 3 inch tube intake and filter, and plugs and wires.(120 bucks total) but thats about it. if i was to ever get an economy car, i would get another mitsubishi lancer 5 speed.

just my 2 cents

Gonna revive your thread here.... what ever came of this project?

Well I did end up with an 87 fiero. And to be honest I just lost interest. Started more school and didn't have time for it, so I just sold the body and kept the Mitsu engine. But I did end up buying a 1991 eagle talon TSI. Ive for that boosted at 20 psi and 272 cams tuned on pump gas. And runs high 12s on 110 race gas. The exploder has done nothing but sit. Been thinking about sellin Bruce (my first gen) but just don't have the heart to.

Back