Sometimes I wonder if I really should buy a 2019 Explorer. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sometimes I wonder if I really should buy a 2019 Explorer.

Hello Phil from Hammonton. We are trading in the Grand Cherokee. We don't need two car's any more. We are both retired now for over ten years and loving it. We might get a 2018 or 2019 explorer. There's really no rush. I ve done business with Chapman and Gentilini. Bought trucks from both. One was a F250 7.3 and the other was a F350 6.0 dully.

Hello Phil from Hammonton. We are trading in the Grand Cherokee. We don't need two car's any more. We are both retired now for over ten years and loving it. We might get a 2018 or 2019 explorer. There's really no rush. I ve done business with Chapman and Gentilini. Bought trucks from both. One was a F250 7.3 and the other was a F350 6.0 dully.

Chapman and Gentilini are great, but best price I got actually came local...Winner Ford in Cherry Hill.

I know for a fact that most car manufacturing employees complaint when others are not doing their job correctly. Anyone who thinks that all employees slack anymore is wrong. It just isn't permitted. Too many people are in line to take a bad worker's job.

With production numbers and quality numbers to meet, you can't get away with sloppy work anymore. I know that many defects are caught before a car gets too far from where the bad part or install takes place.

Back