somewhat off topic, good news

monkeydude3

Reaction score
City, State
Millbrook, Illinois
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Explorer Sport Trac
Hello all~
It's been a while since I posted on here! Strange turn of events for my 1994 Explorer XL 5 speed. I live here in Illinois, and my aunt lives up in Wisconsin. They have one 97 Chevy Blazer for the whole family, and her son took it out and dontchaknow... got hit by a drunk driver. So they were screwed royally, because she has no means of getting a new vehicle, and getting this one fixed is taking rediculously long. Long story short, we gave her my Explorer. I changed the oil on it and put in a new battery too.
Made her year!

Since then I purchased a 1997 Ford Mustang GT. No longer an Explorer owner, but still a Ford guy. I will always come on the forum when I can, and I will always be available if anyone has any questions (I will try my best to help out) feel free to email me, I did a TON of work on my Explorer and don't want the knowledge I gained from it to go to waste.

monkeydude3@cs.com

Anyway it's almost Thanksgiving so I hope you all have a great holiday

George

Good on you George. Great things happen when great people get involved.

Tell her to "pay it forward" ;)

hehe, thanks all. She gave me a dollar and a hug... and all I asked for was the hug. The dollar was to make it an official/legal sale. LOL. I'd rather give it to her than try to sell it to someone else when she is struggling....

anyway my buddy still has an explorer in the family so I'll still be involved...

The mustang is a whole new animal for me to learn on!!

I have an interview at an auto shop come Saturday so things could be looking grand

Happy Thanksgiving all!

peace!

George

Back