Sport Trac Floor Mats

Hammer3.8

Reaction score
City, State
Winnipeg, MB
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Adrenalin
Hey everyone,

With a long Manitoba winter coming I wanted to get a set of weathertech floor liner floor mats for the adrenalin but they don't list them for any of the Sport Trac models. They have them for the explorer, does anybody know if the floor profile of the 2010 explorer and the 2010 sport trac are the same??

Was really hoping i could get some help cause I don't want to spend $200 on something that wont fit.

Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am also interested to know the answer.

I am 99.9% sure the floor is the same. My front mats are from a Ranger I used to have and they fit fine.

Hey everyone,

With a long Manitoba winter coming I wanted to get a set of weathertech floor liner floor mats for the adrenalin but they don't list them for any of the Sport Trac models. They have them for the explorer, does anybody know if the floor profile of the 2010 explorer and the 2010 sport trac are the same??

Was really hoping i could get some help cause I don't want to spend $200 on something that wont fit.

Thanks!

I almost bought a set this week. It even looks like the second row mat would fit in the back seat. From the photos it looks like the retention hook is in a different spot, but I can't see how the floor pan could be much different.

I think everyone is super cautious after the Toyota floor mat issue from a few years ago. I wonder what WeatherTech's return policy is like.

Dave

Tried the Explorer model WeatherTech DigitalFit's on my Gen1 '05 ST.
Not close, very sloppy. Believe the issue may be the Trac NOT having floor carpet.
WeatherTech would list the ST in their fitment guide if they were compatible, IMO.

I did some more research and I think the ST has some additional bracing in the frame that may cause some slights changes in the floor pan, and the lack of carpet as previously mentioned.

Looks like I'll stick with the Ford winter mats.

Thanks guys,
Cheers

i sold my 2010 sport trac, I have a bed extender brand new, complete set of neoprene custom seat covers, hvy duty thick rubber oem floor mats and some memphis audio speakers I want to get rid of... pm me

Back