Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!! | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!!

Hello ped5stang,

Do you have a four piece set of rocker moldings for 98-01 Explorer XLT 4-Door? These are the thinner ones than those that were used over 91-97. Color does not matter as I will repaint, just need good pieces free of cracks.

I am located in Springfield, Oregon.

Thanks!

-Dan

I do have the 4 piece set of 98-01 Ford Explorer rocker moldings available for $109, shipping included. I do accept Pay Pal, ped5stang@aol.com is my account.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

98-01 XLT 4-Door Rocker Moldings

Hello ped5stang,

I just sent you a p.m.

Thanks much!

-Dan

98-01 XLT 4-Door Rocker Moldings

Hello ped5stang,

I received the rocker moldings today, these are in excellent condition! Thanks again for the fast awesome service!

Hello ped5stang,

I received the rocker moldings today, these are in excellent condition! Thanks again for the fast awesome service!

Thanks again!

Still parting out?

My buddy needs a rear driver side interior door panel, grey, 2000.

Please PM me contact info (e-mail address would be great).

do you have any v8's left i need a full swap from a second gen (wires computer the whole nine yards.) and would this be shippable for a decent ammount

96 x 5.0 awd transfer case

do you have a transfer case 4404 and its the 6 bolt flange
and do you have metal heater hose. for the same truck

do you have any v8's left i need a full swap from a second gen (wires computer the whole nine yards.) and would this be shippable for a decent ammount

Complete engine, transmission, computer, and wiring for $1500.

do you have a transfer case 4404 and its the 6 bolt flange
and do you have metal heater hose. for the same truck

Transfer case for $200. Intake metal heater hose $35.

is this price what shipping , how many miles is on the transfer case?

is this price what shipping , how many miles is on the transfer case?

Shipping does cost extra. Where are you located? The Explorer shows 120k miles.

Hood

Do you have any straight hoods (dark blue) that would fit a 2001 xlt?

If so can you PM me about shipping to 80015?

Im looking for a complete explorer 5.0 motor with the MAF, wiring harness and ECU. Also looking for the AWD transmission and transfer case to go with it. let me know what you have, thanks

Do you have any straight hoods (dark blue) that would fit a 2001 xlt?

If so can you PM me about shipping to 80015?

Nothing in dark blue. Nice used factory Ford hood for $125.

Im looking for a complete explorer 5.0 motor with the MAF, wiring harness and ECU. Also looking for the AWD transmission and transfer case to go with it. let me know what you have, thanks

I do have about 20 still in the Explorer. Make a serious offer.

Could you please quote me for a fuel line? I need the one that runs between the fuel tank and the fuel filter on a 99 4dr. It will be an awkward item to ship, but could you see what it costs to get it to zip 55811?

Could you please quote me for a fuel line? I need the one that runs between the fuel tank and the fuel filter on a 99 4dr. It will be an awkward item to ship, but could you see what it costs to get it to zip 55811?

There is no good way to ship a long fuel line.

Oh, ok.

What would you charge for a pair of stock tail lenses (98-01)? I am not ready to purchase quite yet but will need sometime in the next two months.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oh, ok.

What would you charge for a pair of stock tail lenses (98-01)? I am not ready to purchase quite yet but will need sometime in the next two months.

I have quite a few pairs in stock. When you are ready to purchase, make me a serious offer.

Back