Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!! | Page 19 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!!

Hi, any chance you've got one or two working wiper arms that will fit a '01 Sport? Mine are losing tension, especially the right one. Would be shipping to Toronto, Canada. Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi, any chance you've got one or two working wiper arms that will fit a '01 Sport? Mine are losing tension, especially the right one. Would be shipping to Toronto, Canada. Thanks!

I have a pair off of a 4 door available for $30 pair, plus shipping.

I have a pair off of a 4 door available for $30 pair, plus shipping.

Thanks for the quote, I will get back to you on this shortly. I'm gonna try giving the wiper arm hinges a very thorough cleaning first.

[edit] sorry for the late response but I finally got around to cleaning my wiper arms thoroughly and they seem fine now. Thanks [/edit]

What would you charge for a pair of front 2wd spindles from a 2nd gen explorer? Do you even have any?

hi what will u charge for everything i would need to change a 2wd first gen into a 4wd thanks

hi what will u charge for everything i would need to change a 2wd first gen into a 4wd thanks

It would probably be easier to sell your 2wd and buy a 4wd. I have never done the swap before.

Hey how much for a 97 5.0 awd transmission if you have one? I've already bought a transfer case and driveshaft from you. Great service btw for anyone looking for parts from this guy. A+
-Mike
pubenemy a t gmail dot com

yea i know it would be easier but the ex was a late grandparents and my first legaly driven vehicle so i wanna keep it and the 4x4 swap is a major plus along with a possible v8 swap and manual tranny (mine is an auto )

oops i just read that u dont have any first gens never mind sorry

Hey how much for a 97 5.0 awd transmission if you have one? I've already bought a transfer case and driveshaft from you. Great service btw for anyone looking for parts from this guy. A+
-Mike
pubenemy a t gmail dot com

I do have a nice 97 Explorer 5.0 AWD transmission available for $325, plus shipping.

yea i know it would be easier but the ex was a late grandparents and my first legaly driven vehicle so i wanna keep it and the 4x4 swap is a major plus along with a possible v8 swap and manual tranny (mine is an auto )

I do have a few 91-94 Explorers. But, I do not have any automatics available. I do have a 94 Explorer 4.0 5 speed 4wd available. Wrecked in the front. I have not sold too many parts off of it. The driveline is complete.

well i think im goin to go with a solid axel swap but how much woulkd u charge for all the parts for the manual tranny ( pedal assembly, clutch parts, ext.)

well i think im goin to go with a solid axel swap but how much woulkd u charge for all the parts for the manual tranny ( pedal assembly, clutch parts, ext.)

I have been asking $1000 for the 5 speed transmission and parts.

I need a 92 leather drivers seat in tan.Do you have anything?Also a 93 cloth gray checkered power drivers seat.If you have either of these please let me know.Also a 91-94 limited front bumper cover.Thanks

I need a 92 leather drivers seat in tan.Do you have anything?Also a 93 cloth gray checkered power drivers seat.If you have either of these please let me know.Also a 91-94 limited front bumper cover.Thanks

I do not have anything available.

door armrests for 2nd gen? want to recover them so color doesnt matter. Only need left and right for 2 door with power windows.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

door armrests for 2nd gen? want to recover them so color doesnt matter. Only need left and right for 2 door with power windows.

I do not have any 2 door armrests.

Back