Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!! | Page 15 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Shipped? Am I good to PayPal? I need these by the weekend.

$5 through the US Post office or $8 through UPS. These can be shipped today. But, without paying for 2 day shipping, no ideal if they would get to you by the weekend. I do accept Pay Pal, ped5stang@aol.com is my account.

$5 through the US Post office or $8 through UPS. These can be shipped today. But, without paying for 2 day shipping, no ideal if they would get to you by the weekend. I do accept Pay Pal, ped5stang@aol.com is my account.

Throw them in a priorty flat rate envelope and they will make it to me by Sat. I'm sending paypal now.

I'm now looking for driver side and passenger side front door lock mechanisms for a '99 Explorer XLT. The driver side spring broke and the passenger side intermittently operates.
Thanks.

I'm now looking for driver side and passenger side front door lock mechanisms for a '99 Explorer XLT. The driver side spring broke and the passenger side intermittently operates.
Thanks.

I have the lock mechanisms for $35 each.

i need round (manual) lumbar support adjustment off an 02-05. Any seats for beige eddie bauer?

Thanks

7821mk5_14.jpeg

7905knh_14.jpeg

i need round (manual) lumbar support adjustment off an 02-05. Any seats for beige eddie bauer?

Thanks

7821mk5_14.jpeg

7905knh_14.jpeg

I do not have any 02-05 Explorers.

I need one (or two) BF goodrich long trail 31x10.5x15 truck tire. I had a bad shock that caused cupping. Now that the shock is replaced, the tire is bad. I need a smooth ride again. It sucks not being able to go above 65. Please let me know if you have any. used is fine...

1244466430.jpg

I need one (or two) BF goodrich long trail 31x10.5x15 truck tire. I had a bad shock that caused cupping. Now that the shock is replaced, the tire is bad. I need a smooth ride again. It sucks not being able to go above 65. Please let me know if you have any. used is fine...

1244466430.jpg

I do not have any 31x10.5 tires.

1st Gen Transfer Case Motor (Shift Motor)

Do you have a 1st Gen Transfer Case Motor (shift motor) that you can sell & ship to zip 68137 for less than $40.00? I've seen some come up for $30 + approx $10 for shipping on the forum previously. Thanks

Jason

Do you have a transmission that would fit in a '93 Navajo 2WD?

If yes, what would it cost with/without shipping (47905)?

Do you have a 1st Gen Transfer Case Motor (shift motor) that you can sell & ship to zip 68137 for less than $40.00? I've seen some come up for $30 + approx $10 for shipping on the forum previously. Thanks

Jason

I can sell you a working shift motor for $39, shipping included.

Works for me. How do you want me to send you the $76?

Need to replace everything that was stolen.

I need a grey dash bezel (4x4) from around the radio. Need the plastic vents that go in the top of the bezel too. Also need all of the electronics that attach to the bezel along with the wiring harnesses for all of the electronics on the right side of it (believe there are 3: fog lights, rear wiper, and something else). I also need all of the buttons/switches that stick onto the outside of all the controls that go through the bezel (4x4, rear wiper, fog lights, etc).

More or less need you to rip the dash bezel out of one of those Explorers and send me everything that comes out with it except the radio itself (All screws and brackets included)

Also, need a door lock cylinder as well as the thin black metal ring that goes around the lock on the outside. Everything would be shipped to 43201. Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Need to replace everything that was stolen.

I need a grey dash bezel (4x4) from around the radio. Need the plastic vents that go in the top of the bezel too. Also need all of the electronics that attach to the bezel along with the wiring harnesses for all of the electronics on the right side of it (believe there are 3: fog lights, rear wiper, and something else). I also need all of the buttons/switches that stick onto the outside of all the controls that go through the bezel (4x4, rear wiper, fog lights, etc).

More or less need you to rip the dash bezel out of one of those Explorers and send me everything that comes out with it except the radio itself (All screws and brackets included)

Also, need a door lock cylinder as well as the thin black metal ring that goes around the lock on the outside. Everything would be shipped to 43201. Thanks.

I do have the Explorer sport radio bezel available, this would include the switches and some wiring for each one, and a door lock cylinder for $89, shipping included.

Back