ST SUV Experience Driving Program | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ST SUV Experience Driving Program

It's a nice place - that area of UTAH that is. Would be interesting to add to a few days in that region maybe. But for all the hype I'm expecting at least a full day at that race track - otherwise I can do that near me at road atlanta. without some other driver.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's a nice place - that area of UTAH that is. Would be interesting to add to a few days in that region maybe. But for all the hype I'm expecting at least a full day at that race track - otherwise I can do that near me at road atlanta. without some other driver.

I agree, I'd stay an extra day or two if Inwent and rent a car. I've never been out west so would love to see the area.

Sweet!! Much easier for me to go to NC then to Utah.

Asheville thats great, as I go there every Sept for Carverfest (a group of audio guys meeting up for a week party)

Brian

I’m familiar with that area. I wonder where they put you up. Not many nice hotels in that area.

while I'd want to do the UTAH one just as I've not been there. Asheville is much easier for me to get to as well.

nifty.

“Exclusive ST SUV Experience participant gifts”

Anyone know what these gifts are?

Probably a free turbo charger and ST racing floor mats.

Certificate of participation because EVERYONE gets rewarded now that we cant single out higher than average achievement thanks to political correctness, and probably a T-Shirt with a nice baseball cap. Coffee mugs are an extra!

Certificate of participation because EVERYONE gets rewarded now that we cant single out higher than average achievement thanks to political correctness, and probably a gender neutral T-Shirt with a nice baseball cap. Coffee mugs are an extra!

Fix it for ya.

Bumping this up: seems like a lot of new or upcoming owners. Anyone signed up or planning on taking advantage of this?

Bumping this up: seems like a lot of new or upcoming owners. Anyone signed up or planning on taking advantage of this?

I'm going to look into it Sunday and see what options are out there.

I looked at the site this week. They have added the link to the Explorer ST SUV experience and all it says is that Fall 2019 that registration will start for Spring 2020 attendance.

I looked at the site this week. They have added the link to the Explorer ST SUV experience and all it says is that Fall 2019 that registration will start for Spring 2020 attendance.

I see that now. So how many of us will be checking daily?

I see that now. So how many of us will be checking daily?

I told my gf about it and she bugs me weekly as to when we are going out to Park City:)

"The school plans to conduct the just launched ST SUV Experience owner program in satellite locations in Ashville, NC and Park City, UT."

"The school plans to conduct the just launched ST SUV Experience owner program in satellite locations in Ashville, NC and Park City, UT."

I guess Utah will be the farthest West they go.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back