Stainless steel fender flares, will they look good? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Stainless steel fender flares, will they look good?

Jer610

Reaction score
City, State
Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 Explorer Sport
Well I've been looking for fender flares for my 01 sport for a long time, and just recently read on here that there were never any made for it. So i came across these, http://www.slickcar.com/details/38006-chrome-fender-trim.asp
How does everyone think they'll look? I've been trying to find out if there were any that would fit on my 01 sport from another model or year of explorer but haven't had any luck with that either. So I appreciate the input and any help if anyone knows what to do about getting regular grey plastic flares as well.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Post up a pic of your Ex, that'l help alot..

Those are decorative only and won't provide additional tire coverage. See those a lot on F150's here in California, along with the entire damn Lund catalog...

Yea I dont think those would look good, but then again, most cars dont with those. I say find some actual fender flares, not chrome fender lining :p:

yea i dont think those would look good, but then again, most cars dont with those. I say find some actual fender flares, not chrome fender lining :p:

x2

Just my opinion, but I liken them to stick on side vents. :)

Back