• Register Today It's free!

Stak 2/3 speed tcase for rbv's

EMG7895

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 xlt, 93
Saw a good idea on pirate to try and get the stak case into production for explorers and rengers etc. The stak case is the atlas's new much cheaper competitor availible in 2 and 3 speed versions. Please pass this on to other sites that deal with these vehicles. Heres a link to a thread on the stak board about a rbv case: http://www.stak4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=251#251
Stak website:
www.stak4x4.com
Mods: If this is in the wrong place please move it, I thought it would get the most attention here.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

when i started this whole thing i was the first person to even ask them about a case for our trucks. so lets get the ball rolling and get some interest in it.

I just posted over there too.

redranger4.0 said:
when i started this whole thing i was the first person to even ask them about a case for our trucks. so lets get the ball rolling and get some interest in it.
I knew the user name was familiar :). I don't do too much offroading anymore, and I dont have any major modifications on my trucks, but I like to see the industry growing and evolving. Up until now there hasnt been a solid competitor for advanced adaptors, now there is competition in the transfer case market, as well as other parts like tires, axles, chassis, wheels etc. It's great to see how this sport is growing.

thats what ive been trying to get people on the other sites to realize but all they tell me is that they can do a doubler for less. they cant seem to get that i jsut want the industry to recognize and support our trucks. will i be buying a stak or atlas in the next 6 months? prolly not but i figure if i get them to build it now when im ready to buy they will have it.

RockRanger said:
How much for your atlas ??? :D

you should go post over there too "hint hint"

I just saw their price... $2800:eek: I thought this was supposed to cost less than an Atlas II?

Rick said:
I just saw their price... $2800:eek: I thought this was supposed to cost less than an Atlas II?

thats their 3 speed, the 2 speed which will compete with the atlas 2 is
1900 and comes standard with 32 spline outputs and choice of yokes. which is like a 300 dollar option on top of the already 2200 base price on the atlas.
also theres no price difference between ratios like that of the atlas either

Anybody have the dimensions of the output shaft?

Back