Star White Tri-Coat, ST - Xplan Order Placed | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Star White Tri-Coat, ST - Xplan Order Placed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ordered June 26, waiting to be built. My production sequence number on the VIN is well over 77,000. I have been given two different build dates by two different dealer reps. The first date was Friday Aug 30 and today I was told Monday Aug 26. The order tracking on the VIN number still shows processing. Anyone know how often the tracking data is updated?

Ordered June 26, waiting to be built. My production sequence number on the VIN is well over 77,000. I have been given two different build dates by two different dealer reps. The first date was Friday Aug 30 and today I was told Monday Aug 26. The order tracking on the VIN number still shows processing. Anyone know how often the tracking data is updated?

Congrats! Based on the 8/26 build date, your window sticker should show up shortly if it hasn't already. I ordered on 6/28, and I'm about a month behind you with a build week of 9/23. Good luck on a timely delivery..........

Congrats! Based on the 8/26 build date, your window sticker should show up shortly if it hasn't already. I ordered on 6/28, and I'm about a month behind you with a build week of 9/23. Good luck on a timely delivery..........

I ordered 1 month before you. Late May. From the window sticker built day or blend date is today. Ford Website when entered my win number shows that I should be getting mine in 2 weeks. Shipped via Convoy. I hope they don't keep it at the plant for too many days and just ship it. Should be 2 - 3 days from Chicago to NY.

I ordered 1 month before you. Late May. From the window sticker built day or blend date is today. Ford Website when entered my win number shows that I should be getting mine in 2 weeks. Shipped via Convoy. I hope they don't keep it at the plant for too many days and just ship it. Should be 2 - 3 days from Chicago to NY.
What is your production number, mine is over 77,000 which I was surprised that it would be that high.

The Window Sticker is now available. Blend: 120190831 Looks like it will be built on (20190831) Saturday, August 31, right before Labor Day Monday.

What is your production number, mine is over 77,000 which I was surprised that it would be that high.

If it is the last 5 digits of the vin, then mine is in 57,000. I initially placed an order in late May.

If it is the last 5 digits of the vin, then mine is in 57,000. I initially placed an order in late May.
Yes, that is it. Wonder what happens to production #1 off the line? Suspect it is still with Ford. I don't know if they come off the line in the exact order, but should be close and an indication of the number of units made to date. I think the lowest numbers I have seen are dealer stock in the 10K numbers, so not sure if they started with #1 or skiped any numbers.

Yes, that is it. Wonder what happens to production #1 off the line? Suspect it is still with Ford. I don't know if they come off the line in the exact order, but should be close and an indication of the number of units made to date. I think the lowest numbers I have seen are dealer stock in the 10K numbers, so not sure if they started with #1 or skiped any numbers.

My original order was 2500 and was built June 17th if I recall correctly. This was a dealer stock order and was delivered end of July

The lowest numbers I've seen are 2976 and 2977. Both were Platinums and built on 5/21 and 5/15 respectively. So 2977 was built 6 days before 2976. :dunno:

The lowest numbers I've seen are 2976 and 2977. Both were Platinums and built on 5/21 and 5/15 respectively. So 2977 was built 6 days before 2976. :dunno:

VINS are assigned based on orders pulled from dealers without being scheduled. Then vehicles are scheduled based on the dealers allocation.

Numerical VINs have nothing to do with what order they are built.

Dealer had the exact spec ST with build date last week 08/18/2019 and currently in transit. Dealer now has my X-plan and Private Cash Offer attached to the ST in transit. Dealer will take my original order scheduled for build Aug 31. Wanted to make sure I get delivery by Sept 30 as that is when the Private Cash Offer expires ($1,250).

Looks like I have a favorable delivery date, 16 day transit to dealer in Tampa.

Extended status: Passing
Date of receipt: 05/01/2019
Production date: 08/18/2019
Transport Date: 08/19/2019
Expected arrival at the US dealer: 09/04/2019
Model information:
Engine: 3.0L EcoBoost V6 Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology
Drive: AWD
Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic Transmission with SelectShift Capability - 10R60
Model group: ST

Looks like I have a favorable delivery date, 16 day transit to dealer in Tampa.

Extended status: Passing
Expected arrival at the US dealer: 09/04/2019
Model information:
Engine: 3.0L EcoBoost V6 Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology
Drive: AWD
Transmission: 10-Speed Automatic Transmission with SelectShift Capability - 10R60
Model group: ST

That's good news. Production date 8/18 (they it the next day. Next day Transport date, 8/19.. Very nice. I should probably get it in 3 days by Convoy to NY. I am getting so drunk tonight that I can barely type.

That's good news. Production date 8/18 and it ships 5 days later. Very nice. I should probably get it in 3 days by Convoy to NY.
Actually shipped next day. Must have used my Amazon Prime Account!

"receiptDate":"2019-05-01","etaEndDate":"2019-09-04","productionDate":"2019-08-18","shipmentDate":"2019-08-19","transitDate":"13","make":"Ford","year":"2020","model":"Explorer","groupOrderType":"Stock (222S) (OBC8T)","trim":"ST","vehicleLineDescription":"Explorer","market":"USA","status":"Passing","primaryStatus":"In Transit",

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Update, arrived by rail

Extended status: Received
Expected arrival at the US dealer: 09/03/2019

Back