• Register Today It's free!

Starred Contacts Question

Explorinum

Reaction score
City, State
Catskills
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 ST
In our other 7 year old car, my starred contacts [wifey, kid, other family members and close friends] show up first on the list when I go to the phone option in that car.

I'm not sure if that's a feature of my Android phone, the car or a combination itself. Note: the other car does not have Android Auto capabilities so this is all done via simple old Blue Tooth.

I have looked through the settings and the manual and can't seem to find a way to list them in any other order except for Last/First name.

So besides renaming them all with a number in front or an AA_%Name% does anyone know how to do this - again, via Blue Tooth if possible.

Thank you in advance,

Jay

In our other 7 year old car, my starred contacts [wifey, kid, other family members and close friends] show up first on the list when I go to the phone option in that car.

I'm not sure if that's a feature of my Android phone, the car or a combination itself. Note: the other car does not have Android Auto capabilities so this is all done via simple old Blue Tooth.

I have looked through the settings and the manual and can't seem to find a way to list them in any other order except for Last/First name.

So besides renaming them all with a number in front or an AA_%Name% does anyone know how to do this - again, via Blue Tooth if possible.

Thank you in advance,

Jay

No, there isn't a "favorite" set up for the phone domain in SYNC 3 like there was in the past.

No, there isn't a "favorite" set up for the phone domain in SYNC 3 like there was in the past.

Oh well - voice commands it will be then...

Thank you much UME - appreciate the insight as always...

Jay

Any time. Yell if you run into any issues using voice.

Back