Phonebook contacts | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Phonebook contacts

Border_Explorer

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 XLT 4WD
When my phone is connected to the MFT system if I try to look up a contact in the phone book using the touch screen it includes all social media contacts. Not only are my phone contacts listed, every other contact from other social media apps are added. For example, twitter contacts are included in the phone book even though there is no phone number associated with it. Its not really a major problem, but a really big annoyance. Anyone else notice this behavior? It would make me happy to be able to filter what shows up in the phone book. Or at least be able to delete the contacts that do not belong in the phone book. I tried to delete the unwanted contacts but the system only lets you delete the contact photo...whoppie, kind of a usless function. Should be able to delete an individual contact. If there is no current fix....hoping the new version of MFT will address my issue.

What I would do is use the speed dial functionality of the MFT by setting your important contacts to the certain numbers and slots such as your relatives and closest friends.

Back