Start Visiting/Posting in the forum for the love of god | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Start Visiting/Posting in the forum for the love of god

GaSouthern1

Elite LS2 -
Reaction score
City, State
Duluth, Ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 GTO
Where is everyone, the sXc site never gets any traffic, there are only a few of us that ever visit. C'mon yall, we need to get some traffic and start making this club grow. Just at least come over and post so that we know yall are still alive, start threads, do something haha. Make fun of me, make fun of other states, Canada, the french, whatever you wanna do. As long as yall visit and post sometimes it will be much better for all of us.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I Agree

However, My internet as been down and will be for a few weeks so i am out of commission. Sorry about that. If you need to ask me something then email me at bt4auburn@aol.com. That is the only e-mail I can check and I have to do that from the computer labs. Be back in a little while.

Originally posted by GaSouthern1
Make fun of me, make fun of other states, Canada, the french,

Hey, that is cheap.Making fun of Canada isn't very nice.:(

You want new posts in here..:D

i really liked atl when i drove through on my way to florida... maybe the fact that i drove right through twice without stopping says something?

sowy....i've been posting on the sXc forum...i mean I am paying for that one so thats where I post (hint-hint :p) nothing against this one...i just like the little "extras" on the sXc forum. ;) :D

Sorry. I've been busy with work and house shopping. Now that I found a house, and the closing is June 6, I guess that I will be pretty busy with moving and finding furniture and appliances through mid-June or so, but if I have anything important to say, I'll be sure to do more than just peek for a few minutes every evening.

Back